Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Time lapse recording with build-in cameras?
tplus

Time lapse recording with build-in cameras?

Hi,

any ideas how to connect a time-lapse recorder to the surround-view cameras? Is the wiring accessible?

Would also be a nice idea for a mod...

Regards
Torsten
12-05-2012 10:13am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DiscoDad

RE: Time lapse recording with build-in cameras?

I don't know why the LR tech designers can't come up with desirable features such as being able to record from the cameras to a memory stick in the USB socket.
I know car design and specification takes place often years before a car is launched so the tech is already old when we get it.
The feature will probably be available as a MY update sometime.

Ordered 3-4-2012 - Build date 27-6-2012 - Delivery expected 9-7-2012 - Actual delivery 29-6-2012
SD4 Auto Dynamic, Orkney Grey with black pano roof, style 7 wheels, lux pack, verve interior, ebony headlining, privacy glass, adaptive xenons, heated steering wheel, load retension system.
06-07-2012 04:49pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Time lapse recording with build-in cameras?

Apart from the reverse cam, the quality of the images on my other surround cams isn't great. They are quite low resolution so might not be worth capturing the images

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
06-07-2012 07:24pm