Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This may sound stupid, but I need help.........
Cedric

RE: This may sound stupid, but I need help.........

http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-My-firenz...sting-roof

That's mine again. I prefer the evoque with a vivid colour, can be white. I'm not very fond of black. So any choice you make will do. I picked red so it stands out a bit more, since most cars are white, black or gray.

I also like contrasting roofs ...
25-05-2012 02:44pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pommyboi

I'm a fan of red and although the spec of my car keeps changing and will until they force to make a decision Red is staying.

Have you seen this thread? There are a number of red cars shown http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Collectio...and-styles

On order: Feb 2012 - Pure, 5 door, SD4 auto, Style 4 wheels, Front parking, fog lights, rear camera, spare wheel. Red Contrast roof, Ebony- final spec TBC
25-05-2012 03:37pm
doug

(25-05-2012 01:01pm)Griff449 Wrote:  I had ordered BALTIC Blue but changed to white

I do hear many stories of red cars paintwork fading with the weather but I do have to say a red with black roof would look awesome Smile

That's only on solid red if the cars paint work has had a tuf life

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
25-05-2012 04:44pm
Michelle

Your reaction to the red Evoque was so strong that you have to have it IMO. If you don't you'll always regret it when you see one. I think the white roof is more feminine than the black one with the firenze.
Like you, my heart always skips a beat when I see an Evoque. My husband fears a bit for my current car when i see an Evoque while driving as I can't keep my eyes of the Evoque passing by.

Ordered 8th march: SD4 Prestige auto, Fuji, panoramic roof, Cirrus/lunar interior, rear view camera, blind spot monitoring, Nav,heated front seats
Delivery: 6th December!
25-05-2012 05:19pm
SINGHY

Whilst there's fewer reds than greys there's certainly too many whites, it seems the dealers were pushing white because when I ordered it was the colour they suggested, although I liked the red it was a bit too daring for me and I was unsure whether I'd continue to like it. I have an Orkney grey and don't have any regrets but because its the poverty model I might have some black wrap applied to the mirrors and get the grill painted black.

Pure SD4 5 door in Orkney Grey with Tech Pack, Xenons, Pan Roof, Auto dim mirror, Gloss black Dynamic grill upgrade, Roof, sde vents and waist rail wrapped in gloss black, Front Fogs, Style 4 Alloys and Spare Wheel - Collected on 6 April.
25-05-2012 05:24pm
mark_n

Mine is red and looking just fabulous in the summer sunshine. There's quite a high level of metallic dosing and it really sparkles. Easy to keep clean, I changed at the last minute from silver and am very pleased I did. I'd have the same colour in a heartbeat.

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
25-05-2012 05:40pm
Straydox

I'd have had the red as a second choice too - Firenze is like Mauritius blue - on a cloudy, overcast day its kind of dull - and when the sun comes out it transforms itself. For Mauritius blue you see flecks of blue and purple - looks amazing.

Delivered 15th May 2012, rejected and returned 4th Feb 2013 - SD4 5 door Prestige manual with a bucket full of rattles Mauritius Blue. Crazy Audi MY2020 RSQ3
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2012 05:45pm by Straydox.)
25-05-2012 05:45pm
Chicago_Buckeye

My original choice was Fuji.. then I saw a Firenze in person at the dealer & immediately changed my mind (buying it on the spot - it's the one I now own).

Don't get me wrong, I love the RRE in Fuji White (my other car is an Alpine White BMW 6 series), but there was something about an Evoque in red that made up my mind instantly. The fact there are not many red SUVs in general also helped & I think is one of the reasons it makes it stand out.

Like others have said, ALL the colors look great; it just comes down to a matter of personal taste. Regardless of which one you choose, rest assured your new Evoque will look AMAZING! Very Happy

Good luck & be sure to post pictures once you get it.

[Image: IMAG0989.jpg]

2012 Dynamic Si4 5dr Firenze Red / Santorini Black
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2012 08:42pm by Chicago_Buckeye.)
25-05-2012 08:25pm
oscar

i've got og and i love it, but if i had to choose again i might go for baltic blue with a silver contrast roof.

it looks fantastic!!!
25-05-2012 08:40pm
Evo-king

(25-05-2012 01:38pm)leeselee Wrote:  I'm going to go back to the dealership and make a 'final' choice......

I must say - I like every colour. Never had such a difficult but enjoyable decision to make!

Thanks everyone.

leeselee.

Waiting for delivery always causes this dilemma.

I would say, for what it's worth, consider, Fuji with contrast Black roof, Firenze with contrast Black Roof and my personal favourite, Orkney Grey with contrast Black roof. I don't think any of these will disappoint you.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
25-05-2012 08:47pm