Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Third Service
michail1

RE: Third Service

(03-08-2015 10:53pm)markbb99 Wrote:  I just had my two year done last week - they told me it would be $407 incl taxes at J-LR Nashville, TN. When I went to pick it up they told me it was over $520, so I brought up the huge increase and they said they would call me back later. They finally called back and said it would cost $420 and when I saw the receipt that they mailed they said they had replaced two windshield wipers (which I had replaced myself about 6 weeks ago) - cost for EACH wiper $39.95!

Those wipers are cheap, aren't they? HEH Amazing they didn't even ask.

You saying that made me look at my receipt. They charged me $36 for an air filter. Ummm, I had put in a K&N about 6 months ago. So, I went to look. Yup, my K&N is still there fortunately (and dirty - will clean it this weekend). So, they obviously didn't replace it - but but but they certainly charged for it.
04-08-2015 01:27am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
harry

RE: Third Service

my german dealer quoted me 385 Euros (excl. VAT), paid 405 because I asked them to check what causes twitching around 1.600 rpms, they downloaded errors - did not find any so charged me 20 euros and thats it. problem still there...
brake fluid not changed - they did not even ask, but they asked if window washer fluid needs to fill up.
05-08-2015 06:33pm
Stadt Panzer

Third Service

Which dealer Harry are you using?

Somewhere in the North Sea.
05-08-2015 09:02pm