Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
The Worst Experience of my Life - Dealeship TP Topping Enniskillen
IvorRedOne

The Worst Experience of my Life - Dealeship TP Topping Enniskillen

I have read some wonderful stories on here on how people were treated by their Dealership. There are also a few bad stories. Now Sit back and read my awful experience with a Dealer Principal who believes he never makes mistakes because he has 35 years in the industry. Click on the link to my letter of complaint. It's in PDF format and on Google Documents. Here is the link: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B702RV9...UJqVDMtR1U
27-08-2012 09:26pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Griff449

RE: The Worst Experience of my Life - Dealeship TP Topping Enniskillen

Oh dear doesn't sound good........... Have you received a response from the dealer in writing?

Any official response from LR CS?

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
27-08-2012 09:48pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
IvorRedOne

(27-08-2012 09:48pm)Griff449 Wrote:  Oh dear doesn't sound good........... Have you received a response from the dealer in writing?

Any official response from LR CS?

No, Dealer hasn't phoned me to apologies or anything. He has only offered to pay upto £250 for a £1k light fitment. Wont admit he was in the wrong with my order.
27-08-2012 10:52pm
Griff449

Well I assume that you have sent him a copy of your letter to I'm so see if you get a formal response back.

I suspect now that you've Aiken the car you've already lost half of the battle.......... As with most dealers they care little once you've driven off the forecourt m afraid......

Hope that you do resolve the issues though keep us all updated on how you get on

Had a Pure TD4, Fuji White - now have Dynamic SD4, Fuji White 9 Speed auto with Verve Interior - let the new project begin!
28-08-2012 08:58am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
IvorRedOne

(28-08-2012 08:58am)Griff449 Wrote:  Well I assume that you have sent him a copy of your letter to I'm so see if you get a formal response back.
I suspect now that you've Aiken the car you've already lost half of the battle.......... As with most dealers they care little once you've driven off the forecourt m afraid......

Yes, he has a copy. Was in a situation where I had to take the car and he knew it. So the car was taken under duress.
Meant to be a joyous occasion, sadly, not with this dealership.
28-08-2012 10:25am