Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
That's it then.
Evo-king

That's it then.

Finally missed the call today from our dealer as we were on a Lamborghini Driving Experience at Prodrive, but never the less we can collect the Evoque at 5PM.

YIIIPPPPEEEEEEEE.

So damned happy to be getting it, and no more sleeps to go, just cups of tea and coffee till the count down.

Guess I won't be posting for a while.

Happy Evoqueing.

See you much later folks. Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy:Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy
Andrew has just left the building.LaughingLaughing

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2012 03:41pm by Evo-king.)
27-04-2012 03:12pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PhilSkill

RE: That's it then.

Oh, Bye then... Laughing

(he'll be back...!)

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
27-04-2012 03:50pm
Straydox

(27-04-2012 03:50pm)PhilSkill Wrote:  Oh, Bye then... Laughing

(he'll be back...!)

He'd better be after all the grumbling - I want to hear if the Evoque exceeds his expectations, it certainly looks the part...Very Happy

Delivered 15th May 2012, rejected and returned 4th Feb 2013 - SD4 5 door Prestige manual with a bucket full of rattles Mauritius Blue. Crazy Audi MY2020 RSQ3
27-04-2012 03:53pm
LDT

Great news Andrew, look forward to hearing your first impressions/review.

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
27-04-2012 04:43pm
Evo-king

Guess who's back, can't get the grin off of my face.

Handover was about 30 mins, had 1/2 tank of fuel and am now planning a LR Experience at Eastnor with the voucher, almost certainly going to make a day of it. Dealer gave 12months + 1 weeks road tax.

What can I say, lovely jublee. The Sexy Beast has put a smile on our faces.

After years of the low down sports seating position, there's a whole new world up here in Command Drive, or whatever the advertising term is.

I found it difficult to hold it back to 30 & 20 MPH, going to have to take a few different routes.

After years of auto driving, using the very close gear chance it going to take a bit of familiarisation.

Toyed around with AD and can honestly say I could tell the difference.

MPG for the journey home 14.7. Will have to reset and do some work on driving style (not).

Quite a bit of manual reading to go through, but so far so good.

Love the Ebony Headling, so in keeping with the rest of the car.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
(This post was last modified: 27-04-2012 09:11pm by Evo-king.)
27-04-2012 09:10pm
Evoquative

Really pleased the car is up to initial expectations - have a great weekend driving around & improve your mpg!!!

Now a very happy owner of a Dynamic Si4 Firenze 5dr, black roof with lux & plus packs, black alloys, heated steering wheel, privacy, homelink & spare wheel.Very Happy
27-04-2012 10:14pm
Mudi1

I too have the last (11) years driving sports low position. My worry is putting petrol in, never had a diesel before!,

So glad you have yours, I love your enthusiasm, it is very infectious, puts a smile on my face and I am still waiting for mine.

So enjoy.
27-04-2012 10:31pm
cjfp

In the same way as "measure twice, cut once" - "check the pump twice, pull the handle once"

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
27-04-2012 10:34pm
Mudi1

(27-04-2012 10:34pm)cjfp Wrote:  In the same way as "measure twice, cut once" - "check the pump twice, pull the handle once"

Cheers Mate, will try to remember and to read the cap lid on the vehicle, if it is still on it.
27-04-2012 10:40pm
SiT

Congrats, hope you enjoy the experience.
27-04-2012 10:53pm