Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Engine Shudder
SEC

Engine Shudder

Hi

Just starting to get warm enough here for the AC to be used. I'm noticing when I pull up at a set of lights with AC running, the engine shudders.

Not sure if this is a diesel only thing ( this is my first diesel), so any advice would appreciated.

Cheers

Pure, SD4, Fuji White, 5 Door, Ebony Leather, Pano Roof, Reverse Camera , Clearview, Pure Tech and Cold Climate packs, Privacy Glass, Rear Vents.

Delivered 21 September 2012 and the damn thing wont stop rattling ................
11-10-2012 01:38am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RacingSnake

RE: Engine Shudder

I've not noticed this in the evoque, but our smart does it with the a/c on... But thats because the engine is barely powerful enough to move the car let alone the a/c!! Lol

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
11-10-2012 02:50am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
speary

RE: Engine Shudder

Shudder bought a petrol Very Happy

Pure Coupe SD4 Manual; Fuji White; 19" style 5 wheels; Addaptive Xenons; Auto Lights, Wipers and Rear Mirror; Folding mirrors with cool puddle lights. Magnoflow Exhaust finishers
11-10-2012 08:08am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply