Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TOPIx Advice.
Evo-king

TOPIx Advice.

My car is going in for a Service tomorrow, so I've pulled up my TOPIx details, but to be honest I don't know what I'm looking for.

I can find Diagnostic Release Notes and

4 Bulletins.

Any ideas.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
01-05-2013 09:15pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MarkLondon

RE: TOPIx Advice.

What are you trying to find out?

Once you login and select/enter your VIN, you should have a page that shows your selected vehicle. The upper left show your vehicle build date along with your dealer and warranty start info and the upper right shows any outstanding campaigns. In the Vehicle Features, about mid centre, you can click on 'more' to reveal your full spec.

In the specific sections (Bulletins), you can click the little 'i' next to the document for a bit more info, but I think they are general documents (I've not paid to view any of them).

Regards,

Mark

Arrived Jan 2013 from Hadley Green Arrow Prestige SD4 Manual, Fuji White, Pan Roof, Cirrus/Lunar, Aluminium, Ivory Headliner, A/D, Privacy, Lux Pack, Xenons etc
02-05-2013 08:43am
Evo-king

RE: TOPIx Advice.

All done and dusted now.

I just wanted to know what might have been relevant to my car today.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
02-05-2013 06:35pm