Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Started 24 Hour Working
LonnyGer

RE: Started 24 Hour Working

(15-08-2012 10:21am)NightFox Wrote:  When I got my build date from my dealer about 10 days ago, he told me that LR had given them the dates but told them to expect the dates to come forward, so I guess for now they're just erring on the side of caution by not fully factoring in the increase in case something goes wrong!

Good news!Very Happy

But I have to get some winter wheels soon, if my car will arrive earlierShocked.

Ordered: 04.07.12
Build Date: 30.10.12
Day of collection: 28.11.12 ( the wait is almost overVery Happy)

Car Spec: 5d,OG,dynamic,Black Roof, fully loaded
15-08-2012 10:51am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NightFox

(15-08-2012 10:21am)NightFox Wrote:  When I got my build date from my dealer about 10 days ago, he told me that LR had given them the dates but told them to expect the dates to come forward, so I guess for now they're just erring on the side of caution by not fully factoring in the increase in case something goes wrong!

As I said above, less than a couple of weeks ago my dealer gave me my build date of 12th October, though most likely earlier (presumably due to the change to 24hr working). Just had to call them to confirm some details, spoke to another salesman as mine is on holiday and asked if my build date had moved forward at all with the 24hr working. He tells me my build date is now 2nd November!

WTF???

He wasn't able to give me any more info so I've got to wait till my salesman gets back next week, but right now I'm one unhappy bunny who can't understand why my order is slipping back instead of coming forward! Evil

MY13 TD4 Pure Manual ~ Tech Pack ~ Mauritius Blue ~ Panoramic Roof ~ Adaptive Xenons ~ Park Assist ~ Keyless Entry ~ Reversing Camera ~ Powerfold Mirrors ~ Autodimming Mirror
Ordered 14/6/12 ~ Built 13/11/12 ~ Delivered 15/11/12 ~ Collected 20/11/12

[Image: 163643.png]
(This post was last modified: 17-08-2012 01:12pm by NightFox.)
17-08-2012 01:07pm
Tulabb

(17-08-2012 01:07pm)NightFox Wrote:  As I said above, less than a couple of weeks ago my dealer gave me my build date of 12th October, though most likely earlier (presumably due to the change to 24hr working). Just had to call them to confirm some details, spoke to another salesman as mine is on holiday and asked if my build date had moved forward at all with the 24hr working. He tells me my build date is now 2nd November!

WTF???

He wasn't able to give me any more info so I've got to wait till my salesman gets back next week, but right now I'm one unhappy bunny who can't understand why my order is slipping back instead of coming forward! Evil

I emailed my salesman but got the out of office reply...will try and call to ask the same questions when he's back in end of next week. My expected estimate is mid nov according to the order form but he said end of nov early dec is more realistic.
17-08-2012 01:43pm