Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TIRES
benzina

RE: TIRES

Well i just replaced the Pirelli P-Zero PZ4's, because of how quickly they were waring out. Though they did perform very well in all areas, i would only get around 30000kms out them them....thats half of what i was getting from the Continental Cross Contacts i used to run with.
So i replaced them with the new Michelin Pilot Sport 4 SUV. These are in Michelins top of the range line, and is the replacement for the long running Latitude Sport 3.
These Pilots are topping all the tyre tests i have read about in virtually every category, and so far, i'm definitely feeling this superiority in the way they are performing, even against the high standards of the Pirelli's.
They even appear to be a tad quieter and smoother. Another bonus is that they have a squarish profile, which gives them a wide fat footprint and look....like the Conti's used to have, and what the Pirelli's lacked.
I have read that this Michelin's tread life should be much better too, and more like my Conti's used to deliver.
I'm loving these Top line Michelins, and they look awesome too.

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
18-10-2021 12:54pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply