Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
TD4 Pure, Firenze with Black Contrast Pano Roof
Evo-king

RE: 5dr TD4 Pure, Firenze, Contrast Pano Roof - Perth, Australia

Lovely.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
12-02-2012 06:52pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MartinP

That looks fantastic Chiggy.

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
12-02-2012 07:14pm
SebM

Congrats !!

Actually : '04 Lotus Elise Mk2 111 & '11 Land Rover Defender 90 SW RAW
13-02-2012 11:55am
jpleclef

Great pics and review!

P.S what interior colour is that??
13-02-2012 08:30pm
chiggy

5dr TD4 Pure, Firenze, Contrast Pano Roof - Perth, Australia

It's the almond/espresso interior.

thanks for the replies guys.

Trying to organise a photoshoot somewhere and will post up HQ pics later on in the next few weeks.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2012 03:50am by chiggy.)
14-02-2012 12:03am
surface51

congrats -- great color combo!

black on black dynamic -- delivered! february 7.
14-02-2012 05:22am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Evoqess

Wonderful review and so pleased for you! I especially like your use of the word "sensational" - there is no better adjective for this car! And I could tell we were in for some fab pics from the very first image with its shallow depth of field.

PS: You Aussies really need to get out there on the roads and be seen. Just returned from 5 weeks in Syd, Melb, Adelaide, Bris and Hobart and only saw 2 Evoques on the road! Rare and precious.

Evoque fan who used to drive Shocked a Pure, Fuji, 19" style 4 alloys, heated everything, rear cam, power tailgate, pan roof, privacy glass etc
19-02-2012 05:03pm
Barneyridge

Yep Evoqess, not many on the road yet. I have seen only two, one which is near me. I see it about every second day. I had someone taking a photo over the weekend, not very safe to take a photo whilst driving at 80kph Smile

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
20-02-2012 05:23am
chiggy

thanks guys.

Some things that are now popping up:

1. The engine sputtering that happens when idle is becoming increasingly stronger and more annoying. I could feel it quite a bit this morning and you can feel it a lot more now - 1200kms now. I'm not very happy with it and plan on going to the dealer tomorrow to see what they can do about it. I do hope they just don't say its normal cause that would be quite ridiculous... no car I've ever owned/driven has had this issue.

2. The driver's door when closed - is not in line with the passenger door - i.e. the pillar sticks out just a bit and compared to the other side, there's no issue like that whatsoever - again, never happened in any other car - doesn't look too bad but its just on my mind that it isn't what its supposed to be. In other words, when closed the pillars don't line up properly for the driver's door and rear passenger door - driver door sticks out just a bit and I don't like it.

3. Hate hate hate cleaning the panoramic roof - weather has been extremely hot and I had to park under a tree one day - suffice to say birds absolutely love the car as I noticed with the number of bird droppings on the pano roof. Washed it off and cause of the ridiculous heat, before I was even able to dry it off the whole pano roof was full of streaks and water drop marks - having a bit of trouble getting these off but hoping to clean it properly this weekend. tips anyone?

4. Fuel economy hasn't been great - although the weather hasn't helped much with the aircon on most of the time plus traffic in the mornings and evenings which is when I've driven it most - hoping it does go down though - currently at 8.9l/100kms.. waaaay off the reported figures.

I don't want this post to seem too negative - its just what I feel about some things in the car, but I absolutely love it! I've done 1200kms in 2 weeks and I honestly sometimes just drive it around for fun its absolutely amazing and everyone who has sat in it has said how fantastic it is around corners especially (you don't roll around the car like other heavy SUVs). Its extremely agile and nimble - so easy to park too.

Also the rear camera is super quick - I have no idea why everyone has been saying its extremely slow - as soon as its in R the camera is on. No issues whatsoever... even when I first start it in the morning.

Apart from the engine sputtering in idle - the car has by far exceeded my expectations. I would buy another in a heartbeat. I actually want to buy a Dynamic but if I'm being honest - just waiting for a 300bhp one to be announced and then I'm the first on the order list in all honesty.

I wish everyone could afford a car this fantastic - at the same time I wish they don't get it cause it just means it remains more exclusive haha! I'm sure I'm not alone on this....

The looks you get from fellow Range Rover owners - mainly RRS owners is classic! Even though they have the bigger car, the more expensive car... you can see it in their eyes... they want an RRE!!!

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
21-02-2012 05:00am