Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Supaguard!
finestdetail

RE: Supaguard!

(09-04-2012 01:00pm)flurberman Wrote:  I'm due to pick up my car in June and this is something I would be interested in. Can anyone recommend someone who covers the Northampton area. PM me please. Thanks.

If you go onto the gtechniq website it will show you who the accredited detailer is for your area, us accredited guys are currently running an offer for evoque owners on this forum so mention you are on the forum and he should give you the discount off the service.
10-04-2012 08:02am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
flurberman

Supaguard!

(10-04-2012 08:02am)finestdetail Wrote:  If you go onto the gtechniq website it will show you who the accredited detailer is for your area, us accredited guys are currently running an offer for evoque owners on this forum so mention you are on the forum and he should give you the discount off the service.

Thanks as soon as I have a delivery date I'll be in touch.

Orkney Grey, Si4 Dynamic Coupe with LUX pack, privacy glass, 20" shadow chrome wheels, heated steering wheel, adaptive xenons, TPMS & contrast panoramic roof.
10-04-2012 12:55pm
The Detailer

Im a Detailer based in Northern Ireland. I am an Authorised Supagard Detailer and can carry out interior and exterior protection using Supagard.

Supagard guarantees this product for 3 years and it will come with the protection sticker and guarantee book from supagard.

If anyone is interested feel free to give me a shout, I will be happy to help.

Regards
Bradley Spence

Contact details have been edited out by Moderator - until confirmed that you are an authorised sponsor by the forum owner Martin Lewis - please contact him for sponsorship
27-10-2012 02:30pm
The Valeter

(27-10-2012 02:30pm)The Detailer Wrote:  Im a Detailer based in Northern Ireland. I am an Authorised Supagard Detailer and can carry out interior and exterior protection using Supagard.

Supagard guarantees this product for 3 years and it will come with the protection sticker and guarantee book from supagard.

If anyone is interested feel free to give me a shout, I will be happy to help.

Regards
Bradley Spence

This is true but only if it like Diamondbrite etc are applied properly which in the case of most car dealers is definately not the case!

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
27-10-2012 11:03pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Detailer

(27-10-2012 11:03pm)The Valeter Wrote:  This is true but only if it like Diamondbrite etc are applied properly which in the case of most car dealers is definately not the case!

Very true, Most dealers will just slap it on to any car in any condition. Its very important to prep the car before this product is applied.
This is why it should be left to a professional to apply the product.

Contact details have been edited out by Moderator - until confirmed that you are an authorised sponsor by the forum owner Martin Lewis - please contact him for sponsorship
28-10-2012 01:54pm