Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Style 3 Wheels
rvsvet

Style 3 Wheels

Does anyone know what happened to Style 3 alloys? Are they still available? They no longer appear on the online configurator for UK supplied cars.

SD4 5 dr Dynamic Auto in OG with verve interior, Shadow Chrome style 7 alloys, Pano roof, privacy glass and spare wheel. Collected 25th May. 900 miles driven in 1st month.
24-05-2012 10:29pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
J77

RE: Style 3 Wheels

They are only available for the coupé, 5dr gets style 4. This was changed at the end of last year as I was going to go for them but when salesman went to amend the order he wasn't able to select style 3. Personally I think style 4 is a better looking wheel and more in keeping with the concept car looks.

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
24-05-2012 10:39pm
rvsvet

RE: Style 3 Wheels

(24-05-2012 10:39pm)J77 Wrote:  They are only available for the coupĂ©, 5dr gets style 4. This was changed at the end of last year as I was going to go for them but when salesman went to amend the order he wasn't able to select style 3. Personally I think style 4 is a better looking wheel and more in keeping with the concept car looks.

Ah, that explains it then. I saw them on a demo at my dealers last week, but was not aware that choices were restricted between 3 and 5 door variants. Thanks.

SD4 5 dr Dynamic Auto in OG with verve interior, Shadow Chrome style 7 alloys, Pano roof, privacy glass and spare wheel. Collected 25th May. 900 miles driven in 1st month.
24-05-2012 10:55pm