Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stornoway Grey ---- There will be some unhappy customers !!!!!
RacingSnake

RE: Stornoway Grey ---- There will be some unhappy customers !!!!!

(07-12-2011 02:17pm)benzina Wrote:  http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy272...photo3.jpg
O/T, but are all dealers 'built' to the same design? (like Mcdonalds Very Happy ) because that picture looks exactly like my dealer! Shocked
07-12-2011 03:09pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Craig_d1

(07-12-2011 03:09pm)RacingSnake Wrote:  O/T, but are all dealers 'built' to the same design? (like Mcdonalds Very Happy ) because that picture looks exactly like my dealer! Shocked

believe I took that photo, so it is readingVery Happy
07-12-2011 06:19pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ApeelinZ

Any other news to the truth that Stornaway Grey is returning?
10-12-2011 06:45pm
Zermatt Vulgaris

I'm a big stornoway fan, having had a defender in it and thought i'd have got the RRS in it but when i went to look at it i found it to be a bit dated these days... Orkney is a much more modern grey.

I must admit i like that Indus Silver Evoque
O/T, but are all dealers 'built' to the same design? (like Mcdonalds ) because that picture looks exactly like my dealer!

They (UK at least) have to meet a certain level of criteria that they had to have in place before the evoque launch (if not they could have lost their franchise) - so they are all very similar at the moment same map , same blue wall covering etc.

Visiting from rrsport.co.uk
2011MY Zermatt Silver Range Rover Sport HSE 3.0 TDV6
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2011 07:46pm by Zermatt Vulgaris.)
10-12-2011 07:34pm
THEMACS

My Dealer looks different but I think it is one of the later ones and really is a Fab environment, Its Williams Landrover in Manchester, I think they only have the one LR Dealership, but it is a Great Dealers!!Very HappyVery Happy Staff there are Very good TooVery Happy

Orkney Grey 5 Door Prestige, Manual SD4, Vibe Interior, Panoramic Roof and Privacy Glass. Order Placed 2/7/11 Picked Up 17/3/12, Gone 10/5/14
10-12-2011 07:50pm
Evo-king

(07-12-2011 02:17pm)benzina Wrote:  Speaking of the Grey's, just want to confirm opinion on this... is the upside-down-U-shape-trim encompassing the exhausts on this Indus Dynamic, painted Orkney Grey? It is is'nt it? Looks like an Orkney RRS in the background too. I prefer Orkney.

[Image: photo3.jpg]

Now that picture really makes me think the Indus is the colour for me, that one has body coloured roof and I'm considering Pano Roof with contrast, help me out here folks, body coloured roof or contrast?

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
10-12-2011 10:01pm
Mag1c_dragon

(10-12-2011 10:01pm)Evo-king Wrote:  Now that picture really makes me think the Indus is the colour for me, that one has body coloured roof and I'm considering Pano Roof with contrast, help me out here folks, body coloured roof or contrast?

Personally, I think Indus is the poorest colour I have seen, looks a bit dull. I think a black roof and wing mirrors would make it look better though Smile

Ordered June 11, Built - 24th November - Delivered - 7th Dec - NO DELAYS

Fuji White SD4 Dynamic, Auto, 5 Door, Black contrast roof with Panoramic Sunroof, Vortex Interior, Shadow Alloys, Ebony Roof Liner, Surround Cameras, TPMS Very Happy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/johnrampton/6495208095/
11-12-2011 09:07am
ApeelinZ

(05-12-2011 11:07am)blacktrees1 Wrote:  My Dealer told me they just had a memo for LR informing them that Stornoway Grey is back available to order from March 2012 onwards. Of course we won't see any cars in Stornoway until near the end of 2012 .....at this rate of backlog.

Wonder what the impact to the residual values of Orkney Grey will be?

I checked around with several dealerships and they received no memo and even contacted Land Rover directly to double check for me and it DOES NOT look like Stornoway Grey is coming back.

That is why I don't trust heresay.
16-12-2011 06:21pm
LDT

(16-12-2011 06:21pm)ApeelinZ Wrote:  I checked around with several dealerships and they received no memo and even contacted Land Rover directly to double check for me and it DOES NOT look like Stornoway Grey is coming back.

That is why I don't trust heresay.

Could be an alternative arrangement for the USA.

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
16-12-2011 06:43pm