Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stone chip protection film?
VirtualCamper

RE: Stone chip protection film?

(10-03-2012 09:45pm)doug Wrote:  Nothing wrong with Auto Glym, a mate of mine uses Aqua Wax & loves it. But there is better
Gtechinq products are all water based, so can be water down or sprayed on to a wet surface. For a sealer try there C2, for best results polish your paint work to get any light marks out & give a good shine to your paint, then remove any polish left behind with a 50% mix of IPA (isopropanol - isopropyl alcohol) & water. Then apply a neat coat of C2 just spray on a MF cloth, wipe on to paint, leave for a few minutes & wipe off Cool. Once the complete car is done, leave it for a few hours & apply a second coat.
Now the bit you asked about. You can mix C2 with water 50/50 mix to use as a quick detailer, spraying on to WET or dry paint. You could just use C2 as a 50/50 mix without the base work, but for the best results make a full day of it Smile
For a Wax, try there C3. This can be used on paint,glass & trim. Wet or dry paint. I use it as a quick detailer, great product.
Doug
Thanks I'll give some of these a go
Very Happy

2017 Evoque SE Tech - Kaikoura Stone - > PREVIOUSLY - 5dr Pure Mauritius blue with panoramic roof, power tailgate.
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2012 11:00pm by VirtualCamper.)
10-03-2012 10:59pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply