Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
1 year, 25.000 km and the time for the first review
jojosr

Well, it is more than a one year and more than 25.000 km after I became the happy owner of the babyRR Prestige in Barolo black. And when I say happy, I mean it serious Smile
First the overall experiences:
I choose Barolo black color, which cost me 1.5K Euros plus, but I think, there was very good investment.
As you probably know, Barolo is a village in Piemonte, Italy, worlds well known by producing excelent and very expensive wine, called also Barolo. The wine is also known of his very dark ruby color. And here comes the name of RR color.
This color is very unique, black in normal light conditions, and very special opaque ruby in the sun.
Overall, I am very satisfied with Evoque. It is my best car of the cars I owned before, including couple of BMWs.
No rattles at all, very smooth gearbox (even I wanted to buy tunning chip, but than I refused).
I had only one accident, after 2 months of using, directly on Christmas 2012, when crazy little roe deer jump into my right side and damage my side mirror.
The fuel conpsumption I consider for pretty fair. Not as declared, but 8,5-9,0 liters is nice. The best "period for the best consumption" is spring and auttum, when you do not use air condition nor heating. Then I could drive 7,5 liters/100km when no heavy foot.
The high beam assist is far the best from all car I had or my friends have now. Such a brilliant responsibility is simply amazing. This is a MUST when ordering Evoque.
After a year it is still an eye catcher here in Slovakia, or even in Austria and Italy, where I travel very frequently.
Summary:
Pros: The best car I ever had. Stylish design, very comfy, good automatic gearbox, meridian sound system is perfect, fair consumption, very solid driving on snow and ice, fabulous high beam assist,
Cons: After one year, a battery must be loaded, because it started to warn me, small package space, I had to buy Thule rooftop box, old generation of display, very slow and unresponsive.

Would I buy Evoque again?

I really do not know. Probably I would upgrade for RR Sport, but I honestly think, my next car will be TESLA X.
Maybe Smile

Ordered: 2.3.2012:
RRE Prestige SD4 AT, Barolo Black, Spirit/Macassar/Ivory/Espresso Oxford Leather Interiour, Black Pano roof, Privacy Glass, AUX Heating, Heated seats and Wheel, Tech pack.
Delivered: 19.9.2012
[Image: 151832.png]
14-12-2013 08:40pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
AAA86

(14-12-2013 08:40pm)jojosr Wrote:  Well, it is more than a one year and more than 25.000 km after I became the happy owner of the babyRR Prestige in Barolo black. And when I say happy, I mean it serious Smile
First the overall experiences:
I choose Barolo black color, which cost me 1.5K Euros plus, but I think, there was very good investment.
As you probably know, Barolo is a village in Piemonte, Italy, worlds well known by producing excelent and very expensive wine, called also Barolo. The wine is also known of his very dark ruby color. And here comes the name of RR color.
This color is very unique, black in normal light conditions, and very special opaque ruby in the sun.
Overall, I am very satisfied with Evoque. It is my best car of the cars I owned before, including couple of BMWs.
No rattles at all, very smooth gearbox (even I wanted to buy tunning chip, but than I refused).
I had only one accident, after 2 months of using, directly on Christmas 2012, when crazy little roe deer jump into my right side and damage my side mirror.
The fuel conpsumption I consider for pretty fair. Not as declared, but 8,5-9,0 liters is nice. The best "period for the best consumption" is spring and auttum, when you do not use air condition nor heating. Then I could drive 7,5 liters/100km when no heavy foot.
The high beam assist is far the best from all car I had or my friends have now. Such a brilliant responsibility is simply amazing. This is a MUST when ordering Evoque.
After a year it is still an eye catcher here in Slovakia, or even in Austria and Italy, where I travel very frequently.
Summary:
Pros: The best car I ever had. Stylish design, very comfy, good automatic gearbox, meridian sound system is perfect, fair consumption, very solid driving on snow and ice, fabulous high beam assist,
Cons: After one year, a battery must be loaded, because it started to warn me, small package space, I had to buy Thule rooftop box, old generation of display, very slow and unresponsive.

Would I buy Evoque again?

I really do not know. Probably I would upgrade for RR Sport, but I honestly think, my next car will be TESLA X.
Maybe Smile

Thank you for sharing your experience! I cant wait to see how my first year will turn out, but it seems that its heading in the right direction for sure!
16-12-2013 01:02pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply