Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Still cannot decide...
paulus599

RE: Still cannot decide...

You may as well just have a look at one of the 'what have you ordered polls' i.e. the answers virtually everyone will give will be the same as the car they've ordered. After all I'm sure none of us are spending this kind of money on a car we don't like the look of Confused (plus its just going to start the 'can I have a Dynamic with a prestige interior' debate again - please god, no! Shocked )

SD4 Prestige Coupe Auto, Fuji White, Pano roof, Park assist, Powered tailgate, Style 6 alloys, Element interior, Adaptive Dynamics. Build date: WAS 21/10/2011 Delivered 13/12/2011
Now: Evoque SD4 Coupe
Gone: TTS Roadster
Gone: Mini Cooper S
Gone: Mercedes SLK
02-10-2011 11:15am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dbon

(02-10-2011 11:15am)paulus599 Wrote:  You may as well just have a look at one of the 'what have you ordered polls' i.e. the answers virtually everyone will give will be the same as the car they've ordered. After all I'm sure none of us are spending this kind of money on a car we don't like the look of Confused (plus its just going to start the 'can I have a Dynamic with a prestige interior' debate again - please god, no! Shocked )

Not really.
The polls are as you said 'what have you ordered polls' I asked which model is better looking after actually seeing all three in a showroom, which is quite different. The vast majority of people on here probably ordered their car before having the luxury of seeing all three models side by side in the flesh. I think two out of the four replies prove this as they have changed their orders.
02-10-2011 01:57pm
Charlie
No Longer Registered

(02-10-2011 11:15am)paulus599 Wrote:  You may as well just have a look at one of the 'what have you ordered polls' i.e. the answers virtually everyone will give will be the same as the car they've ordered. After all I'm sure none of us are spending this kind of money on a car we don't like the look of Confused (plus its just going to start the 'can I have a Dynamic with a prestige interior' debate again - please god, no! Shocked )

Totally agree. No showroom in the UK is going to have one of each model in either the 3 or 5 door and each model looks different in each colour. The net is full of photos of white, grey, red and black in all variations.

If you want the dynamic brigade to shout out 'dynamic' you've already got it Rolling Eyes
02-10-2011 02:07pm
LP

Still cannot decide...

Hello dbon.

I like this thread. It is like the ones where people ask what colour they should get. Smile

I think the dynamic looks slightly better than the other models from the outside...the prestige is the most luxurious and the pure is the best value for money.

You should get the one that you like the look of the most.

I'd wager the majority of people wouldn't be able to tell you the difference between the models anyway.
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2011 06:53pm by LP.)
02-10-2011 02:32pm
DynamicRRV

DYNAMIC! Lol -Smile
02-10-2011 03:01pm
paulus599

(02-10-2011 01:57pm)dbon Wrote:  Not really.
The polls are as you said 'what have you ordered polls' I asked which model is better looking after actually seeing all three in a showroom, which is quite different. The vast majority of people on here probably ordered their car before having the luxury of seeing all three models side by side in the flesh. I think two out of the four replies prove this as they have changed their orders.

I did say 'virtually everyone' and unless I'm missing something only one of the six replies has said that they changed their order to a Dynamic because they preferred the way it looks. At the end of the day though it's like the what colour is best thread, not much point because it's a totally personal choice.

SD4 Prestige Coupe Auto, Fuji White, Pano roof, Park assist, Powered tailgate, Style 6 alloys, Element interior, Adaptive Dynamics. Build date: WAS 21/10/2011 Delivered 13/12/2011
02-10-2011 03:37pm
Charlie
No Longer Registered

And for that reason - I'm out
02-10-2011 03:50pm
dbon

Ok no more questions from me Embarrassed
02-10-2011 04:28pm
Token

(02-10-2011 03:50pm)Charlie Wrote:  And for that reason - I'm out

Laughing

Evoque Coupe 2.2 SD4 Dynamic LUX 190HP (in some kind of grey!)

[Image: event.png]
02-10-2011 04:33pm
paulus599

Sorry dbon, I don't want to scare you away or stop you asking questions, it's just that type of question is very subjective, so there's no way that you would get any answers that would help you to decide which model to go for. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Very Happy

02-10-2011 04:40pm