Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Still cannot decide...
dbon

Still cannot decide...

Now you have seen all three models in real life, which do you prefer the look of? Would you of still gone with your original choice?

I ask this as we cannot get to view a Dynamic for at least a month. My business partners friend is a LR dealer and he said everyones buying the Dynamic as its the real looker out of the three.

Looked at hundreds of photos online but its not the same as seeing the three lined up in a showroom.
02-10-2011 07:05am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
andyuk

RE: Still cannot decide...

Yes the Dynamic is def the best looking car out of the 3 in the flesh. After seeing in the flesh I changed from a pure to a dynamic

Dynamic SD4 Manual Red with Black contrast & Panaramic Roof, Vortex Interior, 20" Alloys, Privacy Glass, Black Headlining
02-10-2011 07:21am
hybris

Dynamic without question. The Prestige looks strange with its small exhaust pipes in the back. If you like Fuji white the black enhances the look.

Order of Evoque Dynamic cancelled due to delays and no information on delivery date. Wish you all the best of luck and hope you will receive your cars soon. Its a lovely car! Many thanks for all great answers and feedback on this forum! Take care! Cheers! /Hybris
02-10-2011 07:26am
GibEvoque

(02-10-2011 07:21am)andyuk Wrote:  Yes the Dynamic is def the best looking car out of the 3 in the flesh. After seeing in the flesh I changed from a pure to a dynamic

This

2012 RRE TD4 Auto Dynamic, Fuji white, Shadow Chrome alloys, Panoramic contrast roof
1983 Mk1 Golf Cabriolet 1.8 Gli - Plaything
2009 Fiat Bravo 1.4 T-jet Dyamic - Gone
1994 306 XSi - Long Gone
1985 Mk2 1.3 Golf CL - First LoveWink
02-10-2011 07:27am
dbon

(02-10-2011 07:26am)hybris Wrote:  Dynamic without question. The Prestige looks strange with its small exhaust pipes in the back. If you like Fuji white the black enhances the look.

Yes I want Fuji White with Pano and Privacy but my business partner is going for black with Privacy.
The other reason I asked this question is because yesterday I walked straight past a black Pure in a car park, didnt even notice itConfused It was the kids that pointed it out.
02-10-2011 07:48am
Gorjan

(02-10-2011 07:48am)dbon Wrote:  Yes I want Fuji White with Pano and Privacy but my business partner is going for black with Privacy.
The other reason I asked this question is because yesterday I walked straight past a black Pure in a car park, didnt even notice itConfused It was the kids that pointed it out.

What a major blow to the major selling point of this car Smile

Colima Lime TD4 Pure.
Tech Pack, Pano roof, Auto....
02-10-2011 08:17am
bluebear

(02-10-2011 07:48am)dbon Wrote:  
(02-10-2011 07:26am)hybris Wrote:  Dynamic without question. The Prestige looks strange with its small exhaust pipes in the back. If you like Fuji white the black enhances the look.

Yes I want Fuji White with Pano and Privacy but my business partner is going for black with Privacy.

So was it the colour or the model you didn't notice?

Collected - Pure Coupe SD4 Tech Auto, fuji with Almond/Expresso interior. Style 5 19" alloys, panoramic roof, xenons, privacy glass, electric adjustment exterior mirrors, rear camera, park assist, fog lamps, spare wheel
02-10-2011 08:22am
dbon

(02-10-2011 08:17am)Gorjan Wrote:  
(02-10-2011 07:48am)dbon Wrote:  Yes I want Fuji White with Pano and Privacy but my business partner is going for black with Privacy.

What a major blow to the major selling point of this car Smile

I know, put a few doubts in my mind to be honest. I think it was the very basic model, no extras and wheels looked like 17" which makes a big difference.
02-10-2011 08:29am
dbon

(02-10-2011 08:22am)bluebear Wrote:  
(02-10-2011 07:48am)dbon Wrote:  

So was it the colour or the model you didn't notice?

Probably because it was black (dirty too) on a basic pure with none of the trimmings. Also this was a Spanish spec which I am sure is the lowest your going to get!
02-10-2011 09:48am
DynamicRRV

Yes Dynamic 100%.
02-10-2011 10:44am