Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stereo Issues
CRC@LandRover

RE: Stereo Issues

(09-10-2013 02:07pm)eddkawasaki Wrote:  I picked my car up from the dealers this morning and its not got the new software. the radio cut out 4 times on the 45 min journey home

Hello,

I am sorry to hear this.

What dealership is this in question? I will give them a call as this should not be the case.

Many Thanks

Pete

Please note although Land Rover will try to assist you with your issue, we are unable to provide any technical advice. This account is available between 0900 and 17:00 hours Monday – Friday. Outside of this time if you require assistance, please drop us a Private Message and we'll get back to you.
09-10-2013 02:10pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eddkawasaki

Pete,

It was Peter Vardy in Aberdeen. They also need educating in where the "secret compartment" for the logbook is Laughing

SD4 Dynamic Lux, 5 Door, Firenze Red, Ebony Interior, Black headlining, Black Contrast Panoramic Roof, Aeroflip Spoiler, Privacy glass, Heated steering wheel, Adaptive Xenons, TPMS & Spare wheel
Order Date: 14th May 2012
Build date: approx 5th Oct 2012
Delivery Date: Should be 22nd Oct
Actual delivery: 31st Oct

[Image: 151436.png]
09-10-2013 10:24pm
CRC@LandRover

(09-10-2013 10:24pm)eddkawasaki Wrote:  Pete,

It was Peter Vardy in Aberdeen. They also need educating in where the "secret compartment" for the logbook is Laughing

Hi eddkawasaki,

I have PM'd you further regarding this

Many thanks,
Pete

Please note although Land Rover will try to assist you with your issue, we are unable to provide any technical advice. This account is available between 0900 and 17:00 hours Monday – Friday. Outside of this time if you require assistance, please drop us a Private Message and we'll get back to you.
10-10-2013 11:42am
j7david

What kind of "stereo cutting out" is this?

Does it fix the "iPhone with bluetooth for calls and cable for music" issue with switching automatically back to bluetooth instead of wired audio on pre-MY13 cars?

Jan '12 Dynamic SD4 Auto, 19" General Grabber AT, a few options, off to Kenya soon.
10-10-2013 02:06pm
CRC@LandRover

(10-10-2013 02:06pm)j7david Wrote:  What kind of "stereo cutting out" is this?

Does it fix the "iPhone with bluetooth for calls and cable for music" issue with switching automatically back to bluetooth instead of wired audio on pre-MY13 cars?

Hi David,

This fix was to address a concern with audio loss or crackling noise from the audio on vehicles fitted with lear hybrid TV.

If you would like to PM directly with your details and concern, I am happy to look into this further.

Many thanks,
Pete

10-10-2013 02:19pm