Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does yours have Land Rover Badges?
speary

RE: Does yours have Land Rover Badges?

(07-10-2013 10:25pm)IvorRedOne Wrote:  I did exactly that. They had to take it off whilst I waited then they paid for all the badges on the rear to be removed by a professional company. As you can see from the number plates I now have the name of the dealership who now service and repair my vehicle. Charles Hurst Belfast who have been brilliant.

If I was rebadging mine at the rear I would also remove the Evoque badge. It would look more balanced and I don't think it would be mistaken for anything elseVery Happy

Pure Coupe SD4 Manual; Fuji White; 19" style 5 wheels; Addaptive Xenons; Auto Lights, Wipers and Rear Mirror; Folding mirrors with cool puddle lights. Magnoflow Exhaust finishers
08-10-2013 08:32am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BFGEvoqueMan

(08-10-2013 08:32am)speary Wrote:  If I was rebadging mine at the rear I would also remove the Evoque badge. It would look more balanced and I don't think it would be mistaken for anything elseVery Happy

Went down the same route on my Pure and then removed the Evoque Badge and IMHO it looks much better. Current car has all badges removed, and front Range Rover letters (just a dirt magnet in winter).Very Happy

5 Dr SD4 Dynamic Plus (220PS!)
- Santorini Black with Indus Silver Roof
- Plus Pack (Agility Pimento/Ebony Oxford Leather)
- 20" Style 7 Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Bi-Xenon's with high beam assist, Aero Flip Spolier
- Keyless Entry, Privacy Glass, Auto dipping Interior Mirror, 825W stereo
09-10-2013 03:45pm
IvorRedOne

(09-10-2013 03:45pm)BFGEvoqueMan Wrote:  Went down the same route on my Pure and then removed the Evoque Badge and IMHO it looks much better. Current car has all badges removed, and front Range Rover letters (just a dirt magnet in winter).Very Happy

Would you mind posting a photo please So I can see before I go down the route you took ? Thanks
09-10-2013 04:37pm
BFGEvoqueMan

(09-10-2013 04:37pm)IvorRedOne Wrote:  Would you mind posting a photo please So I can see before I go down the route you took ? Thanks

Note on my last Pure I painted the grille, side fender blades and tailgate finisher black as well (only cost about €150) and changed the rear Range Rover badges to Black so that everything matched.

Attached File(s)
.docx  BabyRR RRE.docx (Size: 377.42 KB / Downloads: 21)

5 Dr SD4 Dynamic Plus (220PS!)
- Santorini Black with Indus Silver Roof
- Plus Pack (Agility Pimento/Ebony Oxford Leather)
- 20" Style 7 Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Bi-Xenon's with high beam assist, Aero Flip Spolier
- Keyless Entry, Privacy Glass, Auto dipping Interior Mirror, 825W stereo
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2013 05:30pm by BFGEvoqueMan.)
09-10-2013 05:28pm