Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stealth Pack? Or is it called something else?
est1984

Stealth Pack? Or is it called something else?

I went into the garage to enquire about a Discovery Sport but the salesman showed me his car and it was an evoque it looks really really really good. He mentioned it had a Stealth Pack on it, I've been looking all over the net about this Stealth pack but I can only find it related to the Discovery or the Daddy Range - pardon the pun. Is there any sporty pack for the Evoque, and what was it called?
12-12-2016 02:06pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xz4

RE: Stealth Pack? Or is it called something else?

(12-12-2016 02:06pm)est1984 Wrote:  I went into the garage to enquire about a Discovery Sport but the salesman showed me his car and it was an evoque it looks really really really good. He mentioned it had a Stealth Pack on it, I've been looking all over the net about this Stealth pack but I can only find it related to the Discovery or the Daddy Range - pardon the pun. Is there any sporty pack for the Evoque, and what was it called?

Probably what is called Black Pack on the Evoque but it seems to be a separate model on the D Sport. Just a useless salesman who doesn't know what he's talking about Smile

http://rules.config.landrover.com/jdxl/e...model.html

MY16 HSE Dynamic Lux, Indus Silver, Black Leather, Black Pack, Head up display, Self park pack, 22" Overfinch wheels. Love it
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2016 02:23pm by xz4.)
12-12-2016 02:13pm
est1984

(12-12-2016 02:13pm)xz4 Wrote:  Probably what is called Black Pack on the Evoque but it seems to be a separate model on the D Sport. Just a useless salesman who doesn't know what he's talking about Smile

http://rules.config.landrover.com/jdxl/e...model.html

Thanks for the information... do you know when that was introduced?
12-12-2016 11:43pm
xz4

(12-12-2016 11:43pm)est1984 Wrote:  Thanks for the information... do you know when that was introduced?

Not sure but I think it was quite recently.

MY16 HSE Dynamic Lux, Indus Silver, Black Leather, Black Pack, Head up display, Self park pack, 22" Overfinch wheels. Love it
13-12-2016 08:08am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

Black pack came in September 2013 for 2014MY cars IIRC, I had it on my 2014MY Dynamic delivered in March 2014.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2016 09:07am by XFullFatTim.)
13-12-2016 09:06am
xz4

Agreed. MY14 on the Evoque but I think the Discovery HSE Black is a new addition in the last few months. The black pack was an option but it seems to be a stand alone model now according to the LR configurator.

13-12-2016 10:07am
XFullFatTim

I noticed that too, maybe the pack was so popular it was made into a model which is good for residuals as it will now be listed in the price guides as the Discovery HSE Black whereas before if you have opted for the Black/Stealth Pack they were valueless options when it came time to trade in/ part-ex as they weren't listed as standard in the trade guides. Evoque's had the same - Dynamic and Prestic Lux's were separate models and listed as such but Dynamic Plus Pack was not despite being much more desirable! Both my Evoques were Lux Plus's and then options on top as well.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
13-12-2016 06:42pm
xz4

What apart from the seats was included in the Plus pack ? I like the Plus seats but £3k Shocked.

13-12-2016 10:36pm
XFullFatTim

Seats, upgraded leather on dash top and the option of plain red for the seats not two tone black and red as on the non Plus Dynamic. The Plus Pack seats are the most comfortable seats I have had in any car, including the very nice comfy seats in a Volvo i owned. I'm a bit broad of beam and I never found the side bolsters a problem but some did complain that they found them an issue. Plus pack isn't available now. There were drawbacks to speccing it - because of the onepiece design the head restraints were part of the seat back so you couldn't fit Rear Seat Entertainment to a Plus pack car. Similar seats are available on F Type Jaguars, RRS SVR and were an option for Defender but in my experience none of these were as well made or as comfortable as the Evoque's versions. You can buy similar "Recaro" design seats after market for a Defender (with or without seat heaters) so you could fit them to an Evoque but might need a conversion kit for the sear runners.

Plus Pack in Tan
[Image: DSCF1301_zpsvwoyvj8o.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1302_zpshxyrmt5f.jpg]

I also had an Ebony Plus Interior on my 1st Dynamic Plus Coupe, it was also available in Cirrus and Red

(This post was last modified: 14-12-2016 11:11am by XFullFatTim.)
14-12-2016 11:04am