Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sold Mats and boot liner
LaserTam

Mats and boot liner

Evoque is not quite gone, but deposit been received, so time to move on a few items. I can post these, or collected from south east Essex.

Genuine RR Evoque branded rubber interior mats - I bought 2nd hand when I got the car 2 years ago, so they are used with some scuffs etc. But I only put them in during the winter. £45 plus postage

Genuine RR load space rubber mat - excellent condition, no splits. £55 plus postage

UK Custom Covers boot liner - this is not a waterproof liner, but is hard wearing. Been in the car a couple of years, so has seen some action, but all in good order, no rips or holes, all the velcro tabs all still present and correct. This has the rear seat split and a boot threshold protector flap - £45 plus postage

I can send on pictures if needed.

Born 28th June - Pure Tech 2.2 eD4 Manual in Santorini Black, Pano roof, Cirrus leather, style 6 wheels, rear camera, power mirrors, auto dim RVM
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2015 10:56pm by LaserTam.)
27-10-2015 06:21pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LaserTam

RE: Mats and boot liner

Load Space mat now sold

Born 28th June - Pure Tech 2.2 eD4 Manual in Santorini Black, Pano roof, Cirrus leather, style 6 wheels, rear camera, power mirrors, auto dim RVM
01-11-2015 12:57pm
LaserTam

Interior mats and boot liner still for sale, open to offers before going on ebay. Can post pictures if required.

07-11-2015 10:11am
Steve D

What's the part number of the boot liner? Can you post a pic and where are you in Essex?

Santorini SD4A Dynamic Lux with shadow chromes, ebony leather and privacy glass. Very Happy
07-11-2015 04:20pm
LaserTam

(07-11-2015 04:20pm)Steve D Wrote:  What's the part number of the boot liner? Can you post a pic and where are you in Essex?
The boot liner isn't a LR item, so don't think there is a part number as such. I'm a few miles from Southend on Sea.
I will try and get a picture on here a bit later.

08-11-2015 08:07am
Steve D

Oops. I read it wrong. I meant the boot mat but reading it again, I see that's gone. Your reply made me read it again. Sorry, don't need the liner.

Santorini SD4A Dynamic Lux with shadow chromes, ebony leather and privacy glass. Very Happy
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2015 08:18am by Steve D.)
08-11-2015 08:17am
LaserTam

(08-11-2015 08:17am)Steve D Wrote:  Oops. I read it wrong. I meant the boot mat but reading it again, I see that's gone. Your reply made me read it again. Sorry, don't need the liner.
EVERYONE needs a boot liner Wink - a car should never be without one

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2015 09:10am by LaserTam.)
08-11-2015 09:09am
LaserTam

Interior Mats now sold - just the boot liner left

10-11-2015 08:23am
LaserTam

All sold now.

Car gone, bits and bobs gone. That's me signing off from Babyrr. Enjoy your cars.

LT.

10-11-2015 10:56pm