Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So who here is from Perth
Wagstafari

So who here is from Perth

Gday All,

Made my first post a few weeks back in the General forum (Newest RRE owner in Perth, W.A. Come & say Hi....)

But not seeing any local Evoque owners from W.A in there.

Who here in the Aussie forum is in Perth? There are loads of Evoques around so that should mean at least a few owners are keen to meet n greet and hit the beaches etc Smile

I'm planning my first beach run in Nov up to Lancelin and I can't wait

A few pics of mine so you can keep an eye out:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4115]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4114]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4116]

[Image: attachment.php?aid=4117]

So give me a shout if your local Smile

Cheers,

Alex

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

MY13.5 Si4 Dynamic, Firenze Red with Santorini Black roof, Dark Tint, Verve Interior, Rear Camera, HDD Sat Nav, Keyless Entry, auto tailgate and 20" Gloss Black Style 6 shoes Smile
09-10-2014 01:51am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wagstafari

RE: So who here is from Perth

No one??

WTF

Sad

MY13.5 Si4 Dynamic, Firenze Red with Santorini Black roof, Dark Tint, Verve Interior, Rear Camera, HDD Sat Nav, Keyless Entry, auto tailgate and 20" Gloss Black Style 6 shoes Smile
16-10-2014 12:26am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Barneyridge

HI Buddy,

When the site was first started there were a couple of guys from Perth on here. I have been off the site for some time so not sure where they guys have got to. Given our cars are nearing 3 years of age they could have sold and moved on.

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
17-10-2014 03:32am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stiggz

I'm from Perth Smile

very occassional browser on the site

Very Happy Fuji White, SD4, Contrast Black Roof w/ Panoramic glass, Tech Pack, Keyless Entry, Adaptive Dynamics & 20" Style 6 Wheels Very Happy
03-11-2014 03:23pm
Wagstafari

(03-11-2014 03:23pm)stiggz Wrote:  I'm from Perth Smile

very occassional browser on the site

Hi Stiggz,

Seems there's not much of a West Aussie following on the forums!

Do you know any other RRE owners locally?

How's your car going?

Cheers,

03-11-2014 11:39pm
stiggz

(03-11-2014 11:39pm)Wagstafari Wrote:  Hi Stiggz,

Seems there's not much of a West Aussie following on the forums!

Do you know any other RRE owners locally?

How's your car going?

Cheers,

Hey!

Yeh, there were a fair few at the start, when they first launched here. I don't know anyone personally, exchanged a bit with other Perth people here but not an awful lot. I'm pretty sure one of them sold but the rest, no idea, i guess just dropped off.

I do see on average 1 other evoque a day, guess they don't frequent this forum. Don't think i've seen yours though saw one with similar config a few times many months ago.

As for mine, i love it. Comfy, fun to drive and to me still looks awesome. Had a couple of very minor niggles, mainly with electronics. I still have issues with the rain sensing wipers setting off in low sunlight and i had to get a few pieces of trim replaced as the paint was terrible. But that was all handled well at the dealership so I can't complain.

Made a few mods over the 2 and a half years of ownership, got black RR badge for front and back, fitted a tailgate close module (so you can close it from the remote fob), very recently fitted the video in motion module - mainly so that we can use the Nav while driving (you never seem to get a red light when you want to stop to play with the nav) and i had painted the wheels with black PlastiDip but pulled it off a few weeks ago, going to get it sprayed permanently when i get round to it.

That all being said, we have one on the way so its most likely going to be in my wifes possession more than mine next year, we'll see. haha

Very Happy Fuji White, SD4, Contrast Black Roof w/ Panoramic glass, Tech Pack, Keyless Entry, Adaptive Dynamics & 20" Style 6 Wheels Very Happy
04-11-2014 04:31am
cs33wa

Hi there,

Ya, there were a few active here when it first started. Then people start to disappear or became less active. I myself once a while still visit for check for updates.

Stiggz, awared that you have done a few mod. I too have the black badge but hv not put it on after so long. Bought a pair of LED for reverse light but that too still in my drawer Smile Was thinking to paint the 20" wheel black or dark grey but not sure where to go.

So basically....i have done nothing much to my car!!haha.. Only 1 good investment so far was the Gtecniq paint protection. The car still shines..hahaha

quote='stiggz' pid='102522' dateline='1415071894']

Hey!

Yeh, there were a fair few at the start, when they first launched here. I don't know anyone personally, exchanged a bit with other Perth people here but not an awful lot. I'm pretty sure one of them sold but the rest, no idea, i guess just dropped off.

I do see on average 1 other evoque a day, guess they don't frequent this forum. Don't think i've seen yours though saw one with similar config a few times many months ago.

As for mine, i love it. Comfy, fun to drive and to me still looks awesome. Had a couple of very minor niggles, mainly with electronics. I still have issues with the rain sensing wipers setting off in low sunlight and i had to get a few pieces of trim replaced as the paint was terrible. But that was all handled well at the dealership so I can't complain.

Made a few mods over the 2 and a half years of ownership, got black RR badge for front and back, fitted a tailgate close module (so you can close it from the remote fob), very recently fitted the video in motion module - mainly so that we can use the Nav while driving (you never seem to get a red light when you want to stop to play with the nav) and i had painted the wheels with black PlastiDip but pulled it off a few weeks ago, going to get it sprayed permanently when i get round to it.

That all being said, we have one on the way so its most likely going to be in my wifes possession more than mine next year, we'll see. haha
[/quote]

Ordered:31/7/12
My13 Si4 Dynamic 5 Door Fuji White, new tech pack, new convinient pack, pano, adaptive dynamic, style7 wheel
Built 16th Nov 2012
Delivered: 17th Jan 2013
Wait is over...love my baby!!!
04-11-2014 02:19pm
sethor

I'm from Perth. but tonight is the first time logging in for 6 months.

Fuji White Dynamic Si4
13-03-2015 06:32pm
Wagstafari

How you going Sethor.

Any pics of your evoque mate? Where are you based, north or south?

Alex

17-03-2015 01:11pm
sethor

I'm SOR, here are pics of my car http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Fuji-White-Dynamic-Si4

Fuji White Dynamic Si4
19-03-2015 06:13pm