So who here is from Perth
Jai

RE: So who here is from Perth

I'm from Perth, but unfortunately I had to sell my SD4 to fund a mortgage Smile
29-06-2015 01:08am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wagstafari

I've actually just moved back to the UK and shipped my Evoque over too!!

On that, I'm struggling with understanding the process of changing maps from Aus to Europe. Can anyone advise on this process at all?

Cheers,

Alex

Cool

MY13.5 Si4 Dynamic, Firenze Red with Santorini Black roof, Dark Tint, Verve Interior, Rear Camera, HDD Sat Nav, Keyless Entry, auto tailgate and 20" Gloss Black Style 6 shoes Smile
01-07-2015 08:14am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nichu010

Hi All,

I am from Geraldton. Usually come down to perth every month

cheers,

Nish

(04-11-2014 04:31am)stiggz Wrote:  Hey!

Yeh, there were a fair few at the start, when they first launched here. I don't know anyone personally, exchanged a bit with other Perth people here but not an awful lot. I'm pretty sure one of them sold but the rest, no idea, i guess just dropped off.

I do see on average 1 other evoque a day, guess they don't frequent this forum. Don't think i've seen yours though saw one with similar config a few times many months ago.

As for mine, i love it. Comfy, fun to drive and to me still looks awesome. Had a couple of very minor niggles, mainly with electronics. I still have issues with the rain sensing wipers setting off in low sunlight and i had to get a few pieces of trim replaced as the paint was terrible. But that was all handled well at the dealership so I can't complain.

Made a few mods over the 2 and a half years of ownership, got black RR badge for front and back, fitted a tailgate close module (so you can close it from the remote fob), very recently fitted the video in motion module - mainly so that we can use the Nav while driving (you never seem to get a red light when you want to stop to play with the nav) and i had painted the wheels with black PlastiDip but pulled it off a few weeks ago, going to get it sprayed permanently when i get round to it.

That all being said, we have one on the way so its most likely going to be in my wifes possession more than mine next year, we'll see. haha

Hi mate,

from where did you get that tailgate module fitted? and the plastidip as well

cheers,

nish

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 04-07-2015 02:39pm by Nichu010.)
04-07-2015 02:34pm
Wagstafari

(04-07-2015 02:34pm)Nichu010 Wrote:  Hi All,

I am from Geraldton. Usually come down to perth every month

cheers,

Nish

Hi mate,

from where did you get that tailgate module fitted? and the plastidip as well

cheers,

nish

Hi Nish,

Not sure what you mean by tailgate module fitted?

The only mods I have added to the car are the rims and paint protection. The rims were purchased from Sydney and were OEM alloys that were powdercoated etc. They cost me $2500 Shocked

Can send you the link if your interested.

Cheers,

WAG

MY13.5 Si4 Dynamic, Firenze Red with Santorini Black roof, Dark Tint, Verve Interior, Rear Camera, HDD Sat Nav, Keyless Entry, auto tailgate and 20" Gloss Black Style 6 shoes Smile
07-08-2015 01:41pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
saket.evoque

Hello All

Haven't seen any posts here since Aug 2015. I'm getting my new RRE next week & I live in Perth. Just checking if we can connect.

Later. Saket.
17-06-2016 04:38pm
Jai

Sorry I sold my RRE back in 2013. If you got a SD4 and don't have personalised number plates, I have "SD4" available for sale. Black plates with white characters. They are micro plates Smile cheers
17-06-2016 04:48pm
benzina

Anyone here with a 6-speed auto, had the update Q585 done on their car? Discussion is here ...http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-6-spd-lag?page=4

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
15-11-2016 05:21am