Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Snowing White Evoques in Aberdeen
IKM

RE: Snowing White Evoques in Aberdeen

(01-12-2011 09:30pm)LDT Wrote:  Fingers and everything else crossed, possibly you would have heard by now if there was a delay. The OG looked great at the factory and in all photos I have seen.
Thanks LDT, and crossed for an earlier delivery for you.

Arrived 16 December 2011: Prestige SD4 auto 5dr in OG with Adaptive Dynamics, Adaptive Xenons, Surround Cameras, Auto Dimming Rearview, Grey Oak Wood, Spare Wheel and Powered Tailgate.

Joining 2010 Freelander XS Td4e in Stornoway Grey (we like Grey!)
01-12-2011 09:34pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PJ

In our small village north of Aberdeen 3 of us have evoques - the other 2 are......white. I haven't actually seen one on the road yet which isn't white. While parking in town yesterday a traffic warden came up to me to tell me that she thought the evoque only came in white as she hadn't seen one that wasn't. She then proceeded to tell me how pleased she was having just booked an Audi S8!

Arrived! OG 5dr Dynamic, shadow chromes, pano roof and few other bits.
01-12-2011 09:45pm
Deekster

You can add me to the Aberdeen whites. Pure SD4 Auto with Cirrus interior, 20" alloys, pano sunroof, fogs and zenons. The overall look, both exterior and interior; stunning!
02-12-2011 10:58am
Evo-king

As I have said before on this forum, Scotland the Capital of Evoques.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
02-12-2011 05:11pm
DefLeppard

(02-12-2011 10:58am)Deekster Wrote:  You can add me to the Aberdeen whites. Pure SD4 Auto with Cirrus interior, 20" alloys, pano sunroof, fogs and zenons. The overall look, both exterior and interior; stunning!

Any chance of a photo or two of your cirrus interior? Im yet to see it in the flesh, and am going to have to order off the few photos Ive seen. It looks really white in some shots. I was hoping for more a grey colour.

SD4 Pure, Auto, 5 dr, Mauritius Blue, Pure Tech Pack, Reversing Camera, Front parking aid, Heated seats, Sat Nav, mud flaps. after market tint.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjyQDpCj
03-12-2011 12:07am