Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Snow/gravel mode
scalle

Snow/gravel mode

What does appear on the center screen if i put the car in snow mode?
I see the front wheels turned, coloured blue and contoured.
What does this mean and what is the use?

Thx, scalle

RRE TD4 Prestige 4WD AUT, santorini black, element interior, tech pack, cold climate pack, pano roof, privacy glass, brushed alu, auto high beam assist, airco vents rear, auto dim mirror, camera, home link, 20" style 7, 18" spare, debugged, roof rails,replaced side vents, grille in glossy black and center cap wheels with RR, black lettering
Also stunning Fiat 500 Cabrio GUCCI edition, black/gold metallic, and red Fiat Panda 1992 selecta (var. transmission).
20-01-2013 11:15am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stadt Panzer

Snow/gravel mode

That will go away once you are moving, I think the idea behind it is that you can see which way your wheels are pointing, before you welly it.

Somewhere in the North Sea.
20-01-2013 12:01pm
scalle

RE: Snow/gravel mode

(20-01-2013 12:01pm)Stadt Panzer Wrote:  That will go away once you are moving, I think the idea behind it is that you can see which way your wheels are pointing, before you welly it.

ok, that's possible thank you

RRE TD4 Prestige 4WD AUT, santorini black, element interior, tech pack, cold climate pack, pano roof, privacy glass, brushed alu, auto high beam assist, airco vents rear, auto dim mirror, camera, home link, 20" style 7, 18" spare, debugged, roof rails,replaced side vents, grille in glossy black and center cap wheels with RR, black lettering
Also stunning Fiat 500 Cabrio GUCCI edition, black/gold metallic, and red Fiat Panda 1992 selecta (var. transmission).
20-01-2013 05:50pm
speary

Its so you know which way the wheels are pointing when off road or on snow etc. Particularly usefull in deep ruts as you could try to set off wit the wheels turned out and the ruts would cause the tyres to go straight on but against the sidewalls which could cause damage to the wheels/suspension

Pure Coupe SD4 Manual; Fuji White; 19" style 5 wheels; Addaptive Xenons; Auto Lights, Wipers and Rear Mirror; Folding mirrors with cool puddle lights. Magnoflow Exhaust finishers
21-01-2013 09:35am
Americano

(20-01-2013 12:01pm)Stadt Panzer Wrote:  That will go away once you are moving, I think the idea behind it is that you can see which way your wheels are pointing, before you welly it.

Yes....it is!
Cool

MY13 TD4 Pure Manual ~ Tech Pack ~ Fuji White ~ Cirrus Leather ~ Panoramic Roof ~ Xenons with LED Signature~ Reversing Camera ~ Electric Heated Powerfold Mirrors ~ Auto-Dimming Mirror ~ Front Fog Lights ~ 19" Style 5 Wheels M+S Tyres
21-01-2013 11:38am
eddkawasaki

It actually goes away once the wheel is within one full turn of straight. You will notice it pops up again once you make one complete turn of the wheel at junctions etc. Pretty useful really.

SD4 Dynamic Lux, 5 Door, Firenze Red, Ebony Interior, Black headlining, Black Contrast Panoramic Roof, Aeroflip Spoiler, Privacy glass, Heated steering wheel, Adaptive Xenons, TPMS & Spare wheel
Order Date: 14th May 2012
Build date: approx 5th Oct 2012
Delivery Date: Should be 22nd Oct
Actual delivery: 31st Oct

[Image: 151436.png]
21-01-2013 06:30pm