Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why should I buy another?
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Why should I buy another?

We also build Honda Jazzes, Civics and CRX's for export to Japan............ and lots and lots of Nissans go east too - and as of next year I think ALL hybrid and electric Nisaans will be built in the UK for worldwide consumption.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
12-03-2014 03:52pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HeartbreakRidge

(12-03-2014 03:52pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  We also build Honda Jazzes, Civics and CRX's for export to Japan............ and lots and lots of Nissans go east too - and as of next year I think ALL hybrid and electric Nisaans will be built in the UK for worldwide consumption.

Yeah I just picked the one example I remembered clearly. Along those lines, it's funny how now there are so many Japanese and European brands that have models that are completely or majority American made, versus some American brands which aren't. Welcome to the new global economy!

anyway back to the thread... something about Evoques I gather? Very Happy

MY2014 Pure Plus, Firenze Red, Lunar/Cirrus interior, Climate Care & Vision Assist packages
Built: March 10, 2014 / Delivery Date (three weeks early!): March 26, 2014
12-03-2014 07:18pm
Tony

(12-03-2014 09:54am)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Tony, I hope that yours doesn't take as long in gestation as mine has! In January it was going to be built today..................... it is now showing as going to be built next week on the 19th

Tim, No we did not spec 'In-control' or whatever its called, Great gadget but not at £750 for a glorified app!

Evoque Dynamic SD4 Lux Auto Total Rubbish, worst car I have owned - GONE AT LAST!
12-03-2014 11:19pm