Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Choices, choices......
Rossy100

Choices, choices......

Dynamic SD4 Lux....... Have narrowed down to 2 choices, but can't make a final decision......

Barolo black with body coloured roof (panoramic)
Orkney grey with black contrast roof (panoramic)

Either way I think I will also go for privacy glass, ebony headlining, and verve (black/red) interior.

Price wise there is little difference as the premium for Barolo is similar to cost of contrast roof.

I have a while to decide (build unlikely until Feb/Mar) so thought would post now as it might just come down to whichever gets most votes in this thread!!

Thanks!
08-12-2011 11:43am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chiggy

Choices, choices......

OG with black contrast roof! Looks spectacular in my opinion.

The Barolo is only going to look different from black when the sun is out or if your car is in the garage with the lights on.

OG is stunning in my opinion and with a black contrast pano roof! Ooo lala! Definitely would be my next choice after Firenze.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
08-12-2011 12:26pm
Token

RE: Choices, choices......

Agree with OG...really glad that's the colour I ordered...shows off the lines superbly. I do like the black, but it loses some of the impact of the black detailing (i.e. bonnet vents and grill etc)

Evoque Coupe 2.2 SD4 Dynamic LUX 190HP (in some kind of grey!)

[Image: event.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2011 01:45pm by Token.)
08-12-2011 01:45pm
Rossy100

Choices, choices......

I really like OG also..... But think that the all black has a really mean look about it (which I like!). If I were getting a RRS, it would always be black....... There is just something about a black Range Rover.

I have never actually owned a black car despite previously ordering but always changing mind to go for something not as dark (greys, silver, white). Was determined to stick to black this time (which is what I have ordered) but having seen all the OG photos am now completely undecided!
08-12-2011 01:53pm
BFGEvoqueMan

(08-12-2011 11:43am)Rossy100 Wrote:  Dynamic SD4 Lux....... Have narrowed down to 2 choices, but can't make a final decision......

Either way I think I will also go for privacy glass, ebony headlining, and verve (black/red) interior.

Price wise there is little difference as the premium for Barolo is similar to cost of contrast roof.

I have a while to decide (build unlikely until Feb/Mar) so thought would post now as it might just come down to whichever gets most votes in this thread!!

Thanks!

There is an OG with black roof (not panoramic but with privacy) in my local dealers and it looks very good. It's the first one I have seen with a metal roof, and it is has about three or four grooves in it (running the length of the car). I assumed it would be flat (like the glass roof) but it isn't. Still the black roof, with the black piller trim and windows and (in the case of the one in the dealer as it is a Dynamic) black wasteline trim looks vgVery Happy

5 Dr SD4 Dynamic Plus (220PS!)
- Santorini Black with Indus Silver Roof
- Plus Pack (Agility Pimento/Ebony Oxford Leather)
- 20" Style 7 Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Bi-Xenon's with high beam assist, Aero Flip Spolier
- Keyless Entry, Privacy Glass, Auto dipping Interior Mirror, 825W stereo
08-12-2011 02:11pm
Evo-king

(08-12-2011 11:43am)Rossy100 Wrote:  Dynamic SD4 Lux....... Have narrowed down to 2 choices, but can't make a final decision......

Thanks!

Rossy.

Don't do this to me, original order was for a Pure in Barolo, now going for Dynamic Indus with contrast and Panoramic, you are making me rethink the Barolo issue.

If only I got my build call, then I would have to make my mind up and commit to it.

Evoque No3: MY15 Dynamic Lux SD4, Auto, Santorini Black, Pimento Dynamic Plus Sports Seats, Ebony headlining, Pan Roof, Shadow Chrome Alloys.
08-12-2011 07:03pm
LDT

(08-12-2011 01:53pm)Rossy100 Wrote:  I have never actually owned a black car despite previously ordering but always changing mind to go for something not as dark (greys, silver, white). Was determined to stick to black this time (which is what I have ordered) but having seen all the OG photos am now completely undecided!

I would opt for Barolo. You say you have always wanted a black car, and as the RRE looks great in all colours, I would just go for it.

Prestige SD4 Auto, Ipanema/Ambience, Style 4 Wheels, Pan Roof, Privacy, Dimming Mirror, High Beam Assist, Surround Cameras, Spare Wheel, Mud Flaps.
[Image: 116286.png]
08-12-2011 07:13pm