Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sidesteps for Pure, 5 Door
SEC

Sidesteps for Pure, 5 Door

Hi there. Whilst waiting for the vehicle to arrive, i've been busily trying to see if there are any RR after market bits that i might have missed out on when i placed my order.

Does anyone have the side steps for a 5 door ?
Are they neccessary, useful ? I've got a 6 YO who thinks all RR's and thelike, come with side steps and is very excited by the prospect.

Thanks

Pure, SD4, Fuji White, 5 Door, Ebony Leather, Pano Roof, Reverse Camera , Clearview, Pure Tech and Cold Climate packs, Privacy Glass, Rear Vents.

Delivered 21 September 2012 and the damn thing wont stop rattling ................
25-07-2012 04:10am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Barneyridge

RE: Sidesteps for Pure, 5 Door

I don't have them, personally do think they are necessary as it easy to get in and out. They are plenty around.

An example

Ebay RRE Side Steps Link

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
25-07-2012 04:31am
SEC

RE: Sidesteps for Pure, 5 Door

(25-07-2012 04:31am)Barneyridge Wrote:  I don't have them, personally do think they are necessary as it easy to get in and out. They are plenty around.

Thanks for writing back to me - reading your signature line, it sounds very much like we will have pretty identical cars !
Yes, I've seem the ebay ads which is where is got the idea from.
You could spend the rest of your life 'chroming' the car up if you took up every ebay offer !

Pure, SD4, Fuji White, 5 Door, Ebony Leather, Pano Roof, Reverse Camera , Clearview, Pure Tech and Cold Climate packs, Privacy Glass, Rear Vents.

Delivered 21 September 2012 and the damn thing wont stop rattling ................
(This post was last modified: 25-07-2012 07:35am by cjfp.)
25-07-2012 04:43am