Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Shipping time & tracking of ship
deebabe2004

RE: Shipping time & tracking of ship

What info do you need to track on 2wglobal?

Thanks in advance Smile

Soon to be the proud owners of a Baby Rangie!

Pure - TD4 Manual - Fuji - 20" Silver Sparkle Style 6 - Ebony Leather & Ebony headliner - Tech Pack - Clearview Pack & Pano Roof - Rear Vents, Paint & Interior protection, Tint

26-01-2012 07:06pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Millotte

(26-01-2012 07:06pm)deebabe2004 Wrote:  What info do you need to track on 2wglobal?

Thanks in advance Smile

You just need to put your vin no into the cargo id box in the track and trace section.

Prestige Td4 man, fuji, vibe interior, style 6 wheels, prestege tech pack.. Arived 11Th feb 2012
27-01-2012 02:28am
deebabe2004

(27-01-2012 02:28am)Millotte Wrote:  You just need to put your vin no into the cargo id box in the track and trace section.

Thank you muchly... I was doing that but it keeps coming up with No Records Found so thought i was doing wrong Confused Do you know how long it takes to appear on there? My baby was built/born on 19/01/2012.

Pure - TD4 Manual - Fuji - 20" Silver Sparkle Style 6 - Ebony Leather & Ebony headliner - Tech Pack - Clearview Pack & Pano Roof - Rear Vents, Paint & Interior protection, Tint

27-01-2012 02:49am
chiggy

Not sure to be honest... it is quite a random guess!

My car was on the ship 4 days after it was built... and appeared on topix pretty much instantaneously.

Another forum member, Benzina, had his car appear on topix after 3 weeks and shipped off around that time as well. So i'm not entirely sure to be honest...

Its just fingers crossed and hope that it comes up on topix soon. Once its on topix its fairly quick to get onto the shipping site. Just pray it doesn't give you the old "returned to shipper" message.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
27-01-2012 03:09am
deebabe2004

(27-01-2012 03:09am)chiggy Wrote:  Not sure to be honest... it is quite a random guess!

My car was on the ship 4 days after it was built... and appeared on topix pretty much instantaneously.

Another forum member, Benzina, had his car appear on topix after 3 weeks and shipped off around that time as well. So i'm not entirely sure to be honest...

Its just fingers crossed and hope that it comes up on topix soon. Once its on topix its fairly quick to get onto the shipping site. Just pray it doesn't give you the old "returned to shipper" message.

Thanks chiggy, its on topix just waiting for it to pop on the tracking website.... Looks like its a totally random stab in the dark on when that will be. What does return to sender mean?? Now u got me scaredConfused:Crying

27-01-2012 03:29am
chiggy

haha don't be too scared.

"Returned to sender" is basically when the ship becomes overloaded/too heavy and the car must be delivered on another ship, so its sent back to LR to be allocated onto another ship - causes a delay of a week, sometimes more... but most of the time its no issues.

I think there's only been a few on the forum that have had this happen but most have been pretty straightforward.

It should come up on the shipping website fairly soon I imagine.

Have you got a Vista printout from your dealer? the "Factory Complete Date" stated on that printout is usually the deadline for your car to leave the factory by. So if you can get that from the dealer it should give you some idea of when your car will be shipped by.

Its not a clear indication.. its more of a stab in very dim light... better than a stab in the dark!

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
27-01-2012 03:42am
deebabe2004

(27-01-2012 03:42am)chiggy Wrote:  haha don't be too scared.

"Returned to sender" is basically when the ship becomes overloaded/too heavy and the car must be delivered on another ship, so its sent back to LR to be allocated onto another ship - causes a delay of a week, sometimes more... but most of the time its no issues.

I think there's only been a few on the forum that have had this happen but most have been pretty straightforward.

It should come up on the shipping website fairly soon I imagine.

Have you got a Vista printout from your dealer? the "Factory Complete Date" stated on that printout is usually the deadline for your car to leave the factory by. So if you can get that from the dealer it should give you some idea of when your car will be shipped by.

Its not a clear indication.. its more of a stab in very dim light... better than a stab in the dark!

Your amazing chiggy a wealth of knowledge Bow down

I'm calling my dealer now to get my vista print out!

27-01-2012 03:46am
chiggy

haha! i've spent too much of my life on this forum since I ordered the car.... been told I'm slightly obsessed now.. I don't see where they're coming from Tongue Out

27-01-2012 04:06am
Millotte

(27-01-2012 03:46am)deebabe2004 Wrote:  Your amazing chiggy a wealth of knowledge Bow down

I'm calling my dealer now to get my vista print out!

Hope he steps up to the mark! Fingers crossed for you..

Prestige Td4 man, fuji, vibe interior, style 6 wheels, prestege tech pack.. Arived 11Th feb 2012
27-01-2012 04:07am
deebabe2004

(27-01-2012 04:06am)chiggy Wrote:  haha! i've spent too much of my life on this forum since I ordered the car.... been told I'm slightly obsessed now.. I don't see where they're coming from Tongue Out

Well thank you for being obsessed cause your an amazing help!

(27-01-2012 04:07am)Millotte Wrote:  Hope he steps up to the mark! Fingers crossed for you..

Aww thanks! I just called the dealer and he sounded genuinely surprised that I knew what a vista print out was Laughing
He rekons he will email it to us asap Rolling Eyes

27-01-2012 04:12am