Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Service Plan on Lease
hyper

Service Plan on Lease

I have been told today by a main dealer that you cannot purchase a 5 year service plan if the car is on a lease agreement. You can only do this if it is on a PCP.
Anyone heard different?
03-01-2017 04:22pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Service Plan on Lease

Would have thought that it depends on if the leasing company is prepared to pay for it as it is/was an option at extra cost. I see it isn't even available on the Evoque configurator options list but I appreciate that the configurator isn't always correct

Now driving a 2015MY RRSport L494 in Corris Grey with Ebony/Lunar interior and Ebony Headliner - pimped up with 22" wheel and polished stainless steel skid plates from and rear.
Gone to a new homes - Zanzibar 5 Door Dynamic with contrast, lux, plus and intelligence packs
Fuji White SD4 Auto Coupe Lux + Ebony Plus Pack and a couple of other extras
Still on my drive - 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT that has been made into a SW.
03-01-2017 09:02pm
hyper

This is the thing.
I am paying for the servicing, yet the dealership have said I cannot pay for the service pack, but can pay for the services individually! I wonder why
04-01-2017 09:41am
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

IIRC the Service Pack had to be purchased when the car was handed over when new or within a fixed number of days (30 or 60) of delivery. It was basically listed as a factory fitted optional extra and couldn't be retro-fitted so to speak.

Now driving a 2015MY RRSport L494 in Corris Grey with Ebony/Lunar interior and Ebony Headliner - pimped up with 22" wheel and polished stainless steel skid plates from and rear.
Gone to a new homes - Zanzibar 5 Door Dynamic with contrast, lux, plus and intelligence packs
Fuji White SD4 Auto Coupe Lux + Ebony Plus Pack and a couple of other extras
Still on my drive - 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT that has been made into a SW.
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2017 10:53am by XFullFatTim.)
04-01-2017 10:52am