Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Service Menu
RacingSnake

RE: Service Menu

I didnt have to touch the range rover symbol at all.
Just switched on the unit (didnt even need ignition on) then press and hold the 'Valet' button.
And be patient, because it felt like I was pressing the button for ages! It felt like a minute or so, but was probably only 10-15 seconds or so.
Then it beeps and the screen switches to this new menu.

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
16-05-2012 07:34am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gibbyd

Service Menu

Have got this up too. Am wondering if you can switch on the USB video from shutdown to standby? Are some of the options just a software switch on?
19-05-2012 12:44pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jpleclef

(15-05-2012 10:29am)RacingSnake Wrote:  I had a play with is yesterday, mostly just info, but one action was called dual view activation?... i didnt click it though.

Loads of version info and software numbers in there. By loads I mean a dozen or so.

Anyone tried pressing the dual view activation?

On Order: Pure SD4, Santorini/Almond Espresso, Style Pack, Tech Pack, Rear camera, Park assist, Xenon's, Privacy glass, Pano Roof. Order date: 30/01/12. Estimated Delivery date 25/06/12.
21-05-2012 11:39am
Mobile mickey

(21-05-2012 11:39am)jpleclef Wrote:  Anyone tried pressing the dual view activation?

Not been into this menu yet but will try later, I too would like to know what the dual view activates, at the moment i press the button on my console to activate the dual view screen, so i can see sat nav and my daughter watch tv, so am curious what the button in settings menu will change. thanks

Ed4 Prestige, lux pack, blind spot monitors, adaptive xenons, cameras, auto-parking etc in colima lime.
21-05-2012 12:03pm
fam1x

(16-05-2012 07:31am)andrey1302 Wrote:  I tried doing it yesterday, but it doesnt seem to work for me, is there something else im missing?

I tried that today to no avail nothing happened when I pressed and held the range rover logo. I have an automatic does that make a difference?

Some one mention there is a way via the steering wheel, please advice how?

Thanks

Pure SD4 Auto Black Tech pack, Pano roof, Powered tailgate, Dim rear view, Carpet mats & edging, Parking Assist Aid - Rear camera, Folding mirrors, Front Fogs, Auto Light, Rain sensor, Adaptive Xenons, Heated SW, Keyless entry and Privacy Glass arrived 13 Jan 12 Smile
21-05-2012 06:52pm
doug

Try pressing & holding down the Valet button in the top right hand corner until you hear a beep.
It's the same place as a LR3 RRS

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
21-05-2012 07:17pm
3V0QU3

Service Menu

(21-05-2012 11:39am)jpleclef Wrote:  Anyone tried pressing the dual view activation?

Yes, just shows the passenger a picture, just a testing feature I guess

Orkney Grey 5 Door Prestige Lux + AD + Black Roof Lining + Heated Steering Wheel
Arrived 27/03/12
Very Happy
21-05-2012 07:35pm
dreamer

Hi guys

I found the hidden menu but i have a problem now. Hi ran the touch screen test, and the the screen turn to white. Now I can´t turn back the screen to te original status, so I can´t see rear camera, audio/video menu, etc.

Could you help me?

Thanks a lot for your supoort in advance.
22-05-2012 04:02pm
jitenc

(22-05-2012 04:02pm)dreamer Wrote:  Hi guys

I found the hidden menu but i have a problem now. Hi ran the touch screen test, and the the screen turn to white. Now I can´t turn back the screen to te original status, so I can´t see rear camera, audio/video menu, etc.

Could you help me?

Thanks a lot for your supoort in advance.

Hi dreamer,
Turn the ignition off. Step out of the car, shut the door, lock it.....
Now stop dreaming, open your eye and wake up! Very Happy

No seriously, what did you press... I had a scare like this.... But the screen came on, while I was still pressing on it for say, 10 secs.... Not sure if it's the same menu setting I was on.

Got mine : Dynamic Fuji White with Lux Pack and black contrast roof.
Optional extras : Privacy glass, Heated steering wheel and TPMS.
Me: Very HappyVery Happy
22-05-2012 09:10pm
JiiPee

(21-05-2012 12:03pm)Mobile mickey Wrote:  Not been into this menu yet but will try later, I too would like to know what the dual view activates, at the moment i press the button on my console to activate the dual view screen, so i can see sat nav and my daughter watch tv, so am curious what the button in settings menu will change. thanks

So, has anyone dared to press the dual view button to see what happends??

Enjoying enormously: Pure Td4 Automatic, Firenze Red, almond/espresso interior, panorama roof with rails, Pure tech pack, clearview pack & cold weather pack, parking radars front and back + camera.
25-06-2012 10:08pm