Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Seats in Pure
xxxx5

RE: Seats in Pure

To be fair the Pure leather seats are on par / if not better than the leather in my 3 year old 3 series BMW.

I think they are good value. IMO Very Happy

Now Sold: 5dr Pure SD4 Man / Fuji White / Pano Roof / Tech Park / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Xenons / Black H'lining / Power Fold Door Mirrors / Power Tailgate / Carpet Mats / Front Fogs.
28-06-2011 06:33pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Urban Splash

The Pure I sat in at Evoque Live just looked rather tatty. I went to Birmingham and appreciate that there will have been loads of people in and out of the front seats, but they were starting to look 'shiny'. Prestige leather seemed to have worn better.....

Delivered: Evoque 5 door Prestige SD4 Auto 4WD, Orkney Grey, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Ivory Headliner, Vibe Interior, Spare wheel, 20" Chrome Shadow Style 7
(This post was last modified: 28-06-2011 08:40pm by Urban Splash.)
28-06-2011 08:39pm
caroline11000

(28-06-2011 08:39pm)Urban Splash Wrote:  The Pure I sat in at Evoque Live just looked rather tatty. I went to Birmingham and appreciate that there will have been loads of people in and out of the front seats, but they were starting to look 'shiny'. Prestige leather seemed to have worn better.....
Oh that doesn't seem to good despite loads of people sitting in the front seats!

Pure 5dr SD4 Auto
Fuji, Ebony, Tech Pack, Pan Roof, Privacy Glass, Front Fogs, Park Assist, Rear Camera, Power-Fold Mirrors, Xenons & Spare Wheel
Got car 9th Dec 11
REJECTED car 9th Jan 12 - paint runs down doors & seals one side, obvious bad re-spray before delivery! Big Cry
New car arrived 31st March 12 Very Happy
28-06-2011 09:48pm
Evoqueexpert

Ed4 pure 2 wheel drive will have part leather seats when launched. The prestige leather is far superior and more durable than base leather in pure, but Dynamic spec is the one to go for with panoramic roof. Pan roof should be specced whenever possible.
28-06-2011 09:53pm
LP

The cars we saw were pre-production vehicles so I'm not sure they can be used to judge quality of materials. The versions at the unleashed events should give a better idea.

Personally I didn't notice the difference in the leather quality at evoque live but I wasn't looking out for it.
28-06-2011 09:59pm
Gorjan

(28-06-2011 09:53pm)Evoqueexpert Wrote:  Ed4 pure 2 wheel drive will have part leather seats when launched. The prestige leather is far superior and more durable than base leather in pure, but Dynamic spec is the one to go for with panoramic roof. Pan roof should be specced whenever possible.

Do you know if Pure Style pack (for other countries) has any different kind of leather, or the "cheap" lik the UK full leather seats?

Colima Lime TD4 Pure.
Tech Pack, Pano roof, Auto....
29-06-2011 04:39pm