Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Screen Pretty Much Dead.
The Valeter

Screen Pretty Much Dead.

Evil After taking it on a 50 mile round trip last week to the dealer for flat battery issues, yesterday I couldn't get the phonebook from my phone to display no matter what I set on the phone then today all I can get from the screen is valet mode which incidentally none of us could find at the dealer last week, DAB radio and the TV. Nothing else works at all. This has p****d me off now as I was going to take the car away to Ripon, Yorkshire at the weekend as we have booked a nice B+B to attend the MG show in Pately Bridge but the MG is not finished at the restorers Sad so we decided to go anyway.
Havn't time to mess about taking it to the dealer again so may as well go up there in the Rover which in the 6 years I have owned it from new the only time it has ever seen a workshop is for a routine service or MOT Embarrassed Confused

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
31-07-2012 11:34pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Straydox

RE: Screen Pretty Much Dead.

I've had a reluctance to get my Samsung Galaxy S3's phone book to display a couple of times - when you first pair the phone it asks if the phone can share its contacts with the RRE...miss it and it never asks again. Solution is to delete the phone and start again...has worked fine ever since.

Delivered 15th May 2012, rejected and returned 4th Feb 2013 - SD4 5 door Prestige manual with a bucket full of rattles Mauritius Blue. Crazy Audi MY2020 RSQ3
01-08-2012 08:19am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Valeter

I've done all that but I can't now get the actual system to work at all other than dab radio or tv.

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
01-08-2012 09:10am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Land Rover Techy

(01-08-2012 09:10am)The Valeter Wrote:  I've done all that but I can't now get the actual system to work at all other than dab radio or tv.

What phone Make Model And Software are you using ?

Ask me, I may just know the answer !!
11-09-2012 08:13pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply