Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scotchgard
slee18

Scotchgard

Ive never owned a ivory interior before. Anyone done scotchgard on the leather seats before? No one locally does scotchgard locally for leather and would do it myself if I could buy the product. Any help is well appreciated
07-12-2011 04:14am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Dave

RE: Scotchgard

You can buy many leather protection products on the net, Scotchguard sell some themselves:

Scotchgard™ Leather Cream
Specially created to nourish, protect and revive your leather articles. Its formula is adapted for all smooth leathers, both old and new. This cream can be applied to your sofas, armchairs and car interiors. Its formula is enriched with beeswax, to soften and ensure longevity of leather by avoiding drying out of the fabric.

How to use

Shake the bottle
Apply the cream in small quantities and massage into the leather using a clean, dry cloth
Avoid using too much cream at once
Treat the total surface, not forgetting the seams
Leave to dry for a few minutes, then buff to a shine with a soft cloth
Reapply the cream regularly for maximum longevity.

2.0 Si4 Dynamic 5Dr Auto, Fuji White, Lux Pack, Dynamic Plus Pack, 20" Chrome Shadow Alloys, etc etc etc
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2012 11:17am by Martin.)
09-01-2012 08:23am
WB
WB

I've used Gtechniq L1 on my cirrus interior and am very happy with it. http://www.gtechniq.com
09-01-2012 12:52pm
slee18

thanks guys, im using the Zanios product and seems to work pretty good too. I will try out Gtechniq if i can find some in the states.
10-01-2012 10:08pm
j7david

I was put off by the scotch guard website (listed in tiny print at the back of the promo leaflet from the dealer) having something like "Dealers! Enter the number of cars per month to see available profit" -- I typed in 1, clicked OK, and it came up with something like £340 profit. The dealer wanted me to pay £375 for it.
19-01-2012 09:47am