Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Say What You See
ChuckieB

RE: Say What You See

(20-06-2012 11:04pm)PhilSkill Wrote:  Only used it for simple commands, DAB Play and Navigation Home etc, works faultlessly everytime! Neat feature when I remember its got it Laughing

Yep , starting to use it more and more

---------------------------------
Firenze SD4 Prestige Man Eb/Iv AD Keyless Powered Tailgate Roof Rails
Delivered 17/2/2012!

Other '05 Cliosport 182 FF
20-06-2012 11:28pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
THEMACS

I find it cant recognise postcodes. We live in WA10, but it just cant get it, no matter which way you try, then it brings up suggestions of which WA10 never appears, its like it doesn't exist, so for that reason we don't use it.

And one other thing, the SATNAV is fricking Crazy!! We went to York last Friday, the route for us is straight up the M62. So, the Nav took us onto the M62 but then told us to turn off at Warrington and get on the M6, I thought oh, must know a better way, what it did was take us off the M62, directed us onto the M6 which was a couple of miles away took us on the M6 for one junction and then guess what..... Took us back on the Censored M62!!!!! We went 6 miles further than just keeping straight on, and No there weren't any TMC warnings!!

I just cant trust it now!!Evil

Orkney Grey 5 Door Prestige, Manual SD4, Vibe Interior, Panoramic Roof and Privacy Glass. Order Placed 2/7/11 Picked Up 17/3/12, Gone 10/5/14
21-06-2012 04:14pm
Barneyridge

I find it very effective, as long as I speak clearly and slowly it works every time. The iPhone is useless compared to it.

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
24-06-2012 12:38am