Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sat Nav operation
The Valeter

RE: Sat Nav operation

I used mine the other day for the first time & I couldn't find how to put a space between the 2 parts of the code so just typed it all in. The unit seperated the 2 parts its'elf & got me there!

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
14-05-2012 11:10pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Donny Dog

RE: Sat Nav operation

(14-05-2012 10:28pm)SINGHY Wrote:  Can anyone advise how to set the sat nav so that it displays the sat nav route info I.e turns and junctions on the centre display info screen so that you're not having to look at the sat nav screen all the time. I've tried the screen display options but it only shows this info momentarily and you have to keep selecting it rather than the system displaying the info automatically in the centre display (between speedo and rev counter).

Mine does that all the time. Maybe if you press the central button in the left hand navigator on the steering wheel it will revert to that screen.
15-05-2012 08:55am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply