Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sat Nav - Playing DVD's
MAC

Sat Nav - Playing DVD's

Does anyone know if the sat nav which is standard in Dynamic model can play DVD's? In the original spec list that the dealers were sent in March it stated that the system was capable of playing DVD's. However the information which has now been released to everyone is silent on the subject. I only ask because if it does I may go for the dual view option.
24-04-2011 10:53am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LRX
Banned

RE: Sat Nav - Playing DVD's

What one gets with what model is very confusing. Apparently the Dynamic Coupe comes with a dual view screen (news to me) and the ability to play DVDs where as the HDD sat nav is an option (even though I thought it was standard).

"As Standard with this model of Range Rover Evoque:

8 inch Touch-screen

Elegant ‘3D type’ screen graphics give you an intuitive interface that lets you control driver information, communication and entertainment functions. Hard keys on either side of the display provide short cuts to commonly used screens, such as Home, Audio/Video, Navigation and Phone.

The showpiece of the centre console is the high-resolution command and display system. The 8 inch Touch-screen features the optional advanced Dual View technology, allowing the driver, for example, to use the Satellite Navigation system, while the front seat passenger can watch TV or a DVD."

http://www.landrover.com/gl/en/rr/range-...ection_top
(This post was last modified: 24-04-2011 03:23pm by LRX.)
24-04-2011 03:22pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply