Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Santorini Black from Holland
Rein

RE: Santorini Black from Holland

Tomorrow car will be in for the final of the blackout plan. I'm having the silver bits of the bumpers and the exhaust finishers sprayed black.
I'll have pictures when I collect the car.

Can't wait Smile

Not ready today but I got this picture

[Image: 287CFF11-26B9-4AF1-A727-6293CC3CD28F-262...g~original]

Blacked-out Evoque Cool

Santorini black, 5dr, dynamic, SD4 auto
Mods: My Evoque Topic
(This post was last modified: 14-10-2013 02:48pm by Rein.)
13-10-2013 09:15am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
scalle

this will be awesome !

RRE TD4 Prestige 4WD AUT, santorini black, element interior, tech pack, cold climate pack, pano roof, privacy glass, brushed alu, auto high beam assist, airco vents rear, auto dim mirror, camera, home link, 20" style 7, 18" spare, debugged, roof rails,replaced side vents, grille in glossy black and center cap wheels with RR, black lettering
Also stunning Fiat 500 Cabrio GUCCI edition, black/gold metallic, and red Fiat Panda 1992 selecta (var. transmission).
14-10-2013 04:37pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rein

Everything black now, pics in 1st post Smile

Blacked-out Evoque Cool

17-10-2013 07:42pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
doug

Black beauty Thumbs Up

[Image: mini-graphics-vehicles-244162.gif] ABOVE AND BEYOND
RRE sold after 5 happy years. Jag F-Pace owner now
17-10-2013 09:32pm
heronb

Superb
18-10-2013 01:53pm
scalle

OMG i love it...
as i live next to the french border in belgium, i see a lot of french cars with all black windows.
Don't know if it is legal (forbidden in belgium!) but i only see it on french cars.
But that would perhaps be a little too much!

Damn, i love your car!

RRE TD4 Prestige 4WD AUT, santorini black, element interior, tech pack, cold climate pack, pano roof, privacy glass, brushed alu, auto high beam assist, airco vents rear, auto dim mirror, camera, home link, 20" style 7, 18" spare, debugged, roof rails,replaced side vents, grille in glossy black and center cap wheels with RR, black lettering
Also stunning Fiat 500 Cabrio GUCCI edition, black/gold metallic, and red Fiat Panda 1992 selecta (var. transmission).
19-10-2013 10:07am
dynamicgirl

The black bumpers look tremendous, Rein! It looks SO mean and moody, lol. Love it! Cool Very Happy

I am arranging for my local body shop to do the same to the bumpers on my Fuji White with black contrast roof. It will look almost identical to the Black Design Pack when done. The only difference will be that I don't have black wheels. Not sure if I want them black or to leave my Style 7's on, which I do really love.

Well done! Very Happy Paula xx
24-10-2013 01:38pm
jcervr

RE: Fog Lights Blacked out

Great mod. What kind of glue did you use to put back together the fog lights housing? Do you a have DIY on the whole process of removing the fogs and everything else? Thanks.
28-03-2014 08:29pm
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

It's probably because of this car and some similar conversions that LR started offering the Black Pack in the UK. I'm not a fan of lots of mods to the original product but as of tomorrow I will also have a Blacked out Evoque, but it was done at the factory!

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
28-03-2014 08:58pm
Rein

(28-03-2014 08:29pm)jcervr Wrote:  Great mod. What kind of glue did you use to put back together the fog lights housing? Do you a have DIY on the whole process of removing the fogs and everything else? Thanks.

I used a black adhesive silicone to seal to lights off. You can easily remove the front fogs when the front bumper is off, but that is a whole lot of work. If you don't have big hands you can remove them from the side of the bumper and wheel arch trim.

I heated the edges of the fogs with a hair dryer and carefully opened them up. Took them apart, sprayed and then put back together again. Look for Joey mod on google

Blacked-out Evoque Cool

14-05-2014 04:04pm