Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Santorini Black Pure - Almond/esspresso vs Ebony
jpleclef

Santorini Black Pure - Almond/esspresso vs Ebony

As I will need to confirm my order soon I really need help choosing between black on black or black on almond.Confused

Any suggestions/pictures would be really helpful! Surprised

Thanks!

On Order: Pure SD4, Santorini/Almond Espresso, Style Pack, Tech Pack, Rear camera, Park assist, Xenon's, Privacy glass, Pano Roof. Order date: 30/01/12. Estimated Delivery date 25/06/12.
06-03-2012 02:02pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chiggy

RE: Santorini Black Pure - Almond/esspresso vs Ebony

I personally prefer the almond - although as you have ordered the pano roof maybe it won't feel so claustrophobic inside with an all black interior plus the privacy glass.

almond will take a bit more effort to maintain - but think it will be a nice contrast against a black car.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
06-03-2012 02:47pm
Sensorian

I got the Barolo Black Dynamic with black interior and Pano roof. Absolutely love it. As Chiggy said, without the panoramic roof it would probably feel claustrophobic but instead it looks and feels great.

Dynamic Barolo Black, Black interior, Panoramic roof, plus pack, style 6 wheels, Meridian upgrade
06-03-2012 02:58pm
Kimv

I would be tempted between black and almond too. I think the black is more young and sporty, the almond more classic and stylish. The Pure in black however is, to me at least, more classic and stylish than young and sporty. So I'd probably favour the almond interior. And it would provide a nice contrast indeed if that's what you're after. But this is of course personal and purely esthetically speaking. There are arguments favouring the black like: easier to maintain, will maybe age better, etc...

Dynamic SD4 Auto 5dr, Tech Pack, Santorini Black, Verve Interior with Ebony headlining, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, Solar Attenuating Glass, Style 7 Alloys, Adaptive Dynamics.
06-03-2012 03:10pm
jojosr

Today I have ordered Santoriny black with Spirit (Tan/Ivory Espresso Oxford leather) to make interiour not so dark.
Now I have black car with black leather interiour and do not want make same mistake.

Ordered: 2.3.2012:
RRE Prestige SD4 AT, Barolo Black, Spirit/Macassar/Ivory/Espresso Oxford Leather Interiour, Black Pano roof, Privacy Glass, AUX Heating, Heated seats and Wheel, Tech pack.
Delivered: 19.9.2012
[Image: 151832.png]
06-03-2012 03:40pm
timslim

(06-03-2012 02:02pm)jpleclef Wrote:  As I will need to confirm my order soon I really need help choosing between black on black or black on almond.Confused

Any suggestions/pictures would be really helpful! Surprised

Thanks!

Hi jpleclef- I have on order Santorini Black with black ebony interior - however its a dynamic and not the same interior colour choices....If I had the choice would definately go for the black with espresso/tan interior from the prestige, but think the almond looks great too!

Dynamic Si4 Santorini Black, with Ebony interior. Collected 24th March Smile
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2012 04:29pm by timslim.)
06-03-2012 04:01pm
MartinP

I prefer the lighter colours so I would go for the Almond. Not a great fan of black interiors!

Retired! SD4 Manual, Prestige 5 door, Havana with Ambiance interior, plus lux pack and spare wheel.
Arrived! SD4 Auto, Autobiography 5 door, Kaikoura Stone with Tan interior, HUD/Solar glass, ACC, Lane Departure warning, Sign recognition plus spare wheel. Built 16 March. Collected 2 April.
[Image: 129200.png]
06-03-2012 04:09pm
jpleclef

Hey! The thing about prestige and dynamic owners who have ebony interior have contrast stitching with it which is nicer. Which is why i think after listening to you're comments that the almond interior might be the best way to go

On Order: Pure SD4, Santorini/Almond Espresso, Style Pack, Tech Pack, Rear camera, Park assist, Xenon's, Privacy glass, Pano Roof. Order date: 30/01/12. Estimated Delivery date 25/06/12.
06-03-2012 04:14pm
THEMACS

If you like the old man look go for the almond, if you like a more Modern look go for the black, just MY Opinion obviously!!Very Happy

Orkney Grey 5 Door Prestige, Manual SD4, Vibe Interior, Panoramic Roof and Privacy Glass. Order Placed 2/7/11 Picked Up 17/3/12, Gone 10/5/14
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2012 10:56pm by THEMACS.)
06-03-2012 04:17pm
Pommyboi

(06-03-2012 04:17pm)THEMACS Wrote:  If you look the old man look go for the almond, if you like a more Modern look go for the black, just MY Opinion obviously!!Very Happy

I'm with you on this, we have the same car as Chiggy on order but I wanted an auto with black interior because it's more modern and the OH wanted almond with a manual so we compromised and I guess we're both happy. Well kind of.

If you don't have a panoramic roof I'd avoid a black interior with black headlining, we sat in a car with that spec in a dealer and it felt like the roof was lower inside than my Audi A1.

On order: Feb 2012 - Pure, 5 door, SD4 auto, Style 4 wheels, Front parking, fog lights, rear camera, spare wheel. Red Contrast roof, Ebony- final spec TBC
06-03-2012 04:45pm