Poll: Would you buy another Evoque or Land Rover product
Yes - another Evoque
Yes - another Range Rover or Land Rover
No - not on your life
No - They are getting too expensive
No - The quality and finish is not good enough for the price and compared to the competition
No - There are other better cars out there
No - Dealer support is too poor
No - Engine and Technology is out of date
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll; other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will/ would you buy another Evoque or Land Rover/ Range Rover product
The Valeter

RE: Will/ would you buy another Evoque or Land Rover/ Range Rover product

I've just done a deal on a new Freelander Metropolis in Santorini Black & Ivory white leather. Wasn't overly bothered about buying another more expensive motor as I was quite happy running round in my Fiesta ST2 hot hatch but the missus missed the Evoque so I said I would go for the Metropolis but only if I could get one in the right colour and at a very keen price, as this car originally listed just under £42K car (HSE Lux) with the spoiler, privacy, spare wheel & I did a deal with the roof rails, side steps, all round mud flaps, rubber floor mats, rubber boot mat for just over £34.5K so with all those accessories I recon that is a good enough deal.

Regarding Evoque, I would only buy another once the new engines are here as no point in having another the same, same reason as I didn't order a Discovery Sport. Yes I know the FL2 has it but the car is a good deal for what you get.

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2014 10:21am by The Valeter.)
11-10-2014 10:19am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
J77

For me the jury is still out regarding the Disco Sport, I will know for sure come my test drive in December. The Metropolis is indeed good value, my entry level DS SE with some options is the same price roughly.

I assume it's pot luck as to what's available.

18MY Range Rover Velar R-Dynamic SE D240
11-10-2014 01:14pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gw76

Loved the exterior design and standard spec but was underwhelmed by performance for the fuel economy and old auto box. Porsche Macan due in a few months, which is the complete opposite- less stylish but amazing performance for similar fuel economy. Will compare the two after a few years !
11-10-2014 01:52pm
PhilSkill

(11-10-2014 06:39am)jeffspencer Wrote:  Been wondering if I should buy the extended warranty on my current 2012 evoque or buy a new 2014. If I buy the EW I can pay it off in a year but I know I will still have problems with it ( I've had a lot of issues already!) but they will be paid for. If I get the new 2014, will I have less problems? Is the 2012 just a lemon and the 2014 will be better?

I have a MY12 and very happy with it (although having a 2 second car my mileage is low), the Extended Warranty is quite expensive but it's the only way to keep LR Assist which I'm disappointed about so i will just revert to standard Breakdown cover as I think I'm going to put the £850 in an Evoque repair fund, and let it lapse.

Can't believe it's due it first MOT!

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
11-10-2014 08:41pm