Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Retro fit rear A/C vents
Stadt Panzer

Retro fit rear A/C vents

(28-12-2012 04:39pm)Jai Wrote:  I ordered rear vents but there isn't any on the back of the console? Or are they only under the front seats and blow onto the rear occupants feet?

The rear vents are in the centre console and only blow out cold air. If you have them you can not help seeing them.

Somewhere in the North Sea.
28-12-2012 07:44pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Good shot

RE: Retro fit rear A/C vents

Sorry to dig up an old thread. Has anyone actually had rear vents retro fitted? My dealer claimed it couldn't be done when I discussed it with him yesterday - but he didn't sound too certain. Are there any non LR solutions?

Last 2013 SD4 Auto, Prestige, Pano, Firenze Red. Loving the USB shuffle.
25-10-2014 11:00am
ES-RREVQ014

(25-10-2014 11:00am)Good shot Wrote:  Sorry to dig up an old thread. Has anyone actually had rear vents retro fitted? My dealer claimed it couldn't be done when I discussed it with him yesterday - but he didn't sound too certain. Are there any non LR solutions?

http://rules.config.landrover.com/jdxl/e...ther2.html
25-10-2014 12:28pm
markdartj

(28-12-2012 04:39pm)Jai Wrote:  I ordered rear vents but there isn't any on the back of the console? Or are they only under the front seats and blow onto the rear occupants feet?
Mine are on the back of the console. I would imagine that's the only place AC gets to the rear seats. Dog loves it. Of course, we are in a different market (US). Also came with heated rear seats. I bought our Pure Premium "off the shelf" from the dealer. Always finding more options that I'm glad I have that were included. Had I ordered it, I probably wouldn't have considered them. Perhaps you can find info on TOPIX?

2014 Fuji White Pure PremiumWink
25-10-2014 09:05pm
Good shot

(25-10-2014 12:28pm)ES-RREVQ014 Wrote:  http://rules.config.landrover.com/jdxl/e...ther2.html

Thanks - yes I know you can order them as part of your factory fitted spec, but in don't know if you can buy them later and add them.

Last 2013 SD4 Auto, Prestige, Pano, Firenze Red. Loving the USB shuffle.
25-10-2014 11:50pm