Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Residuals on Pure, Dynamic & Prestige
Blackseries

Residuals on Pure, Dynamic & Prestige

I appreciate this won’t be of interest to everyone – however I have found a company offering PCP’s on Evoques and part of the equation is what they think the car will be worth in 3 / 4 years time. Well it’s certainly helped me make up my mind. I had originally ordered a loaded Pure .... about £38k’s worth – however because the residuals on the Dynamic & Prestige pretty much maintain my original cost differential, the cost of ownership of the 3 versions is pretty much the same for me. Whether this turns out to be reality or not who is to say but minds obviously more in tune with the way things work than mine think that is the case, so no reason not go for the Dynamic to my spec – even though its £4k - £5k more than my Pure it will cost no more over my time of ownership as according to these guys it will be worth £4k more come sale time. If anyone is interested in speaking to the company to get your own figures pls send me a pm.

A caveat to this is obviously if you don’t load up your Pure i.e. keep it pretty vanilla then the residuals will be pretty amazing.

BTW I'm getting a 5 door...... it will be interesting to see what they think will happen to the Coupe.

SD4 Prestige Sport Auto 5 Door, Sumatra Black with Ambience interior, Magneride AD, 20" Style 6 Wheels, Panoramic Roof, Surround Cameras, Electric Tailgate, ADRVM.......& Heated Steering Wheel......Gorgeous
06-05-2011 04:30pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjfp

RE: Residuals on Pure, Dynamic & Prestige

All residuals in 3-4 years time (from now) will be the same as the sales price .... as that's about when we'll all be getting our vehicles !

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
06-05-2011 06:05pm
paulus599

(06-05-2011 06:05pm)cjfp Wrote:  All residuals in 3-4 years time (from now) will be the same as the sales price .... as that's about when we'll all be getting our vehicles !

Nice! Laughing

SD4 Prestige Coupe Auto, Fuji White, Pano roof, Park assist, Powered tailgate, Style 6 alloys, Element interior, Adaptive Dynamics. Build date: WAS 21/10/2011 Delivered 13/12/2011
Now: Evoque SD4 Coupe
Gone: TTS Roadster
Gone: Mini Cooper S
Gone: Mercedes SLK
06-05-2011 06:07pm
MW73

I've heard the delivery times have been further delayed due to the asteroid that's due to pass close to the earth later this year....
06-05-2011 06:16pm
paulus599

(06-05-2011 06:16pm)MW73 Wrote:  I've heard the delivery times have been further delayed due to the asteroid that's due to pass close to the earth later this year....

That's a shame because we could have seen it through the hole in the roof! Sad

SD4 Prestige Coupe Auto, Fuji White, Pano roof, Park assist, Powered tailgate, Style 6 alloys, Element interior, Adaptive Dynamics. Build date: WAS 21/10/2011 Delivered 13/12/2011
Now: Evoque SD4 Coupe
Gone: TTS Roadster
Gone: Mini Cooper S
Gone: Mercedes SLK
06-05-2011 06:27pm