Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Removing panels
Stevendi

Removing panels

Hello, I'm new here, just trying to work the system.

Hoping I can find someone helpful.

I have the dreaded 3 code fault "stability" "gearbox" "hdc" I stupidly replaced the haldex, haldex ECU and rear diff on advice of land rover. (I should add I have a 2012 evoque 2.2d sd4) since doing this the faults have come back.

I have found a fix for some to be replacing the brake light switch. Following this i now have trouble..... I can see the brake light switch above the pedal but for the life of me I can not access it. It looks like I need to remove the panel below the steering wheel but other then two hex screws i cant find any other clips etc.

Does anyone please know how i can gain clear access to this brake light switch. (I have seen the video for the LR3 but it's completely different to the evoque. Any help will go a long way.
10-06-2019 09:39pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wungun

RE: Removing panels

(10-06-2019 09:39pm)Stevendi Wrote:  Hello, I'm new here, just trying to work the system.

Hoping I can find someone helpful.

I have the dreaded 3 code fault "stability" "gearbox" "hdc" I stupidly replaced the haldex, haldex ECU and rear diff on advice of land rover. (I should add I have a 2012 evoque 2.2d sd4) since doing this the faults have come back.

I have found a fix for some to be replacing the brake light switch. Following this i now have trouble..... I can see the brake light switch above the pedal but for the life of me I can not access it. It looks like I need to remove the panel below the steering wheel but other then two hex screws i cant find any other clips etc.

Does anyone please know how i can gain clear access to this brake light switch. (I have seen the video for the LR3 but it's completely different to the evoque. Any help will go a long way.
Not sure what the brake light switches have to do with any of that... But the "3 Amigos" error is very common.
https://youtu.be/R47MStFt27Q

And PS, you need to find a better dealership...
13-06-2019 05:20pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply