Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Relay.fuse powerfold mirrors
Brent1973

RE:retro fitting powerfold mirrors

Well got xenons retro fitted all working great also powerfold mirrors all working with puddle lights wasnt that difficult in the end now to find a new project just not sure what else i can retro fit.
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2016 10:59pm by Brent1973.)
07-07-2016 10:56pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PJRComputerSolutions

RE: Relay.fuse powerfold mirrors

(07-07-2016 10:56pm)Brent1973 Wrote:  Well got xenons retro fitted all working great also powerfold mirrors all working with puddle lights wasnt that difficult in the end now to find a new project just not sure what else i can retro fit.

What is the Model of your EVOQUE, I have a Pure Tech myself, so just trying to weigh up whether the 2 Mods that you have done would be possible on mine, the Xenon Retrofit & PowerFold Mirrors....?

Have you got any LR Part Numbers of the replaced Components?? Did you need any extra Wiring Looms for the Xenon's & any Photos of before & After, Do the DLR's work as per Factory Fitted Option? Any Screenshots of the CCF File before/After Changes made??

Cheers.....
08-07-2016 10:19am
Brent1973

Hi didnt need any other parts as loom in door was all there all i had to do was fit powerfold mirrors with puddle lights and edit ccf file with jlr sdd 139 in engineer mode and buy a mongoose pro clone from china and yes exnons all work fine no other parts needed again just had to edit ccf file to tell car that they are fitted full beam.side lights.led signiture dim when indicator on.
All good
First thing i would do is check loom in door cos i didnt need to replace
And if you dont want to program ccf file an independant garage should do it for about £60 an hour labour at most
MY2012 EVOQUE COUPE PURE
If you need a loom let me know as i have one for drivers door that i didnt need.
Not sure how to put pictures up lol
But happy to help

(This post was last modified: 08-07-2016 11:52am by Brent1973.)
08-07-2016 11:47am
PJRComputerSolutions

(08-07-2016 11:47am)Brent1973 Wrote:  Hi didnt need any other parts as loom in door was all there all i had to do was fit powerfold mirrors with puddle lights and edit ccf file with jlr sdd 139 in engineer mode and buy a mongoose pro clone from china and yes exnons all work fine no other parts needed again just had to edit ccf file to tell car that they are fitted full beam.side lights.led signiture dim when indicator on.
All good
First thing i would do is check loom in door cos i didnt need to replace
And if you dont want to program ccf file an independant garage should do it for about £60 an hour labour at most
MY2012 EVOQUE COUPE PURE
If you need a loom let me know as i have one for drivers door that i didnt need.
Not sure how to put pictures up lol
But happy to help

PM Sent to you....

What's a "mongoose pro clone"?
08-07-2016 02:10pm
Brent1973

Look here
http://m.obd2express.co.uk/product_photos_13604.html
Its a programing diagnostic tool

The real one about £500
08-07-2016 02:58pm
J. Dub

I'd like to get my wing mirrors to fold in MORE. Currently they do not fold much in. I have 2014

In memory of Robert E. Flynn
09-09-2016 08:22pm