Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Red ambient lighting in the door handle pull
cjfp

RE: Red ambient lighting in the door handle pull

Nice - will look at this at the weekend. Have you done the small white leds up by the courtesy lights ?

Like the idea re the sun visor stickers - if you can't rid the visor of the sticker then turn the visor into one large sticker Laughing

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
07-11-2012 08:03am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gibbyd

Window tints next. Blue Peter eat ya heart out............... Lol.
07-11-2012 08:25am
gibbyd

(07-11-2012 08:03am)cjfp Wrote:  Nice - will look at this at the weekend. Have you done the small white leds up by the courtesy lights ?

Like the idea re the sun visor stickers - if you can't rid the visor of the sticker then turn the visor into one large sticker Laughing

I have done the same with the small white lights beside the courtesy lights. It's not quite as effective but does give a slightly red hue to the cabin and not as bright as before, I struggle with it being too bright.
08-11-2012 11:32pm
ojonesyo

(07-11-2012 07:58am)gibbyd Wrote:  Sorry have been a while, I have been getting rid of my sun visor stickers with a big black crayon, next job is to draw in the bonnet vents!! :0)[Image: ava5emyv.jpg]

Then you can try a piece of cardboard rubbing against your alloy wheels........makes your Evoque sound more sporty! ....as long as it doesn't rain.......bugger!

SD4 Prestige Lux 5 door auto, Havana/Tan, Style 7 alloys, tow kit, spare wheel, high-beam assist, etc ..Arrived June 2012
08-11-2012 11:55pm
punknart

are the four doors equipped with these lights? On mine, there are only on the front doors. What a shame.. At least ive got the LEd headlights Smile
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2012 04:29pm by punknart.)
17-11-2012 04:29pm
gibbyd

(17-11-2012 04:29pm)punknart Wrote:  are the four doors equipped with these lights? On mine, there are only on the front doors. What a shame.. At least ive got the LEd headlights Smile

Only on the front doors on my pure too. Don't know if Prestige/ Dynamic have them!?
17-11-2012 06:33pm
invoke

It's a mood aggravating cheap technology. Only three out of 5, change color and rear passengers, they dont need one. - there are other important things to do in the back seat.

Sadly Luxury is not well spelled out here. Although you have to pay for tiny things which doesn't even make any difference in real life.

enjoy nail polish coating or quality street wraps, may be this will change mood? a red one especially might make one more tranquil Wink
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2012 03:07am by invoke.)
18-11-2012 02:27am