Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Recommend a decent dealer
iwf

Recommend a decent dealer

Time to upgrade my 2014 SD4.

Sadly the dealership in SW London don’t seem that interested, even though I bought my last one with them. Contacting them just before Black Friday, and aiming to do a deal over that weekend, they won’t even return my calls. True I’ve a low mileage SD4 and so I’m expecting a decent deal, but even so are Lookers so busy with the upper market LRs they’re not interested in Evoque sales. I thought sales of new cars was down.

So if anyone can can give me the name of an individual and dealership down my way, someone is going get a very easy bonus.
02-12-2017 04:56pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
XFullFatTim
Bat wielding forum enforcer

RE: Recommend a decent dealer

Try their dealership out at Park Royal, Land Rover West London, I’ve bought 5 cars from them over the years. I’m afraid that discourteous sales teams seem to be the norm these days. I recently contacted my local BMW dealership with a view to swapping my 3 year old RRS to a nice retirement car like an i3 or 3 Series PHEV........... despite 3nemails and two phone calls they never returned any of my contacts - I ended up at the same dealership’s Mini outlet on the same site - contacted them by email and had a reply within the hour, all calls that were not connected because the salesman was busy were responded to within the half day and on two occasions I had the sales manager contact me in response to phones calls because the salesman I had been dealing with was on a day off............. I got my 48 loan/test drive extended out to 96 hours and all went so well that I placed an order for a Mini Countryman S E All4 PHEV........... unfortunately the demand is really high for them and build isn’t until next March or April, which suits me fine.

A Pangea Green New Defender 110 First Edition is now sitting on my drive alongside British Racing Green Electric Mini Cooper SE Level 3. After 21 years in my hands my TDI300 90 was handed on to the next custodian on 15 July 2022.
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2017 05:28pm by XFullFatTim.)
02-12-2017 05:27pm
iwf

RE: Recommend a decent dealer

Thanks.

Any particular individual ?
02-12-2017 07:19pm