Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rear Passenger Window Switch not working
Harrybrattbakk

Rear Passenger Window Switch not working

Hi, new to the forum and only owner my car for a short period, however only just noticed a problem with the rear passenger window.

The switch on the rear passenger window doesn’t seem to work, I’ve checked that the child locks are off and also checked the fuse. The window works perfectly when using the window controls on the driver door. Any ideas of the cause or quick fix, don’t really want to have to travel to the Land Rover dealer as it’s a bit of a trek from my home, however the car is under warranty so if push comes to shove I’ll just have to do that.

Any help much appreciated.
25-09-2017 11:22am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PhilSkill

RE: Rear Passenger Window Switch not working

Guess the fact it works from the Drivers controls at least means the motor unit etc is ok, so it is sure to be a poor connection somewhere around the switch itself, but do you want to start digging around taking the door card off? if you can live with it for a while i'd wait to see if anything else comes up for warranty before taking back, or get it looked at in the next service if still in warranty.

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
25-09-2017 04:48pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply