Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rear Camera
Barneyridge

RE: Rear Camera

(10-11-2011 02:13am)chiggy Wrote:  Does anyone have an Evoque Accessories Price List?

Yep, just sent your a PM.

Pure TD4, Fiji, Auto, Pan Roof + Extras - Delivered Very Happy
10-11-2011 03:27am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
3VOQU3

Here you go

Attached File(s)
.pdf  RRE Price List.pdf (Size: 568.84 KB / Downloads: 40)
10-11-2011 05:52am
Bomberboy

Based upon the price list, and I'm divering a little here, I can't work out whether a contrast panoramic roof requires both the options of the panoramic roof, and the contrast roof selected?

On the online configurator for example, when a panoramic roof is chosen, it states it's santorini black (against my firenze red body colour), but the contract roof option says its sumatra black.....
24-11-2011 02:44pm
3VOQU3

Bomberboy, to get the contrast roof with the panoramic insert you have to pay for both..

So its around $2200 for both..

$1200 odd for the panoramic, $1000 for the 10cm of paint around the outside
25-11-2011 12:17am
chiggy

really?

I thought I paid $1,035 for the pano roof and 950 for the contrast roof - about $1985 all up.

hmmm... thats quite a bit... maybe I should take the contrast roof off!

get it wrapped later on for like $400!

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
25-11-2011 01:39am
3VOQU3

Your pricing sounds right..

If it makes you feel any better i recently changed to get the black strip around for the $950 pricetag.. Rolling Eyes

i thought of the wrapping option, but thought the real spoiler would be a b*tch to do.. So just went with it
25-11-2011 02:49am
chiggy

to be honest I know i'm never going to get around to getting it wrapped elsewhere after I pick up the car - cause I probably won't be able to let go of it for more than a few hours.

I'm sure I will need time off work because I will be depressed without just being able to sit in my car... I have a feeling I may fall asleep in the car once or... twice...

(obsessed much? )

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
25-11-2011 03:11am
occlusion

Rear Camera is essential with restricted rear window view in Evoque.
Its not worth paying close to $1000 for a few pieces of small strips of contrast roof.
Car vinyl wrap would be the best solution in terms of cost ($100) for DIY, greater choice of colours, and protection of original paint work!
I will be certainly vinyl car wrap my Firenze Red roof ( Pano Glass ) with a matt white.
Search on internet for DIY car wrap, its not that difficult especially just the narrow strips of roof!
27-11-2011 01:06am