Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rear Air Vents
Deeside

Rear Air Vents

Hi,

I have been advised by my dealer that I cannot have the £90 Rear Air Vents, unless I have the £2250 rear entertainment package as well. !!! Anyone else been told this ? Is this correct ?

Thanks,
Deeside.

Delivered 13th April; SD4 Prestige Manual, OG, Couture Interior ( Dark Cherry / Ivory), Pan Roof, Auto Tailgate, Adaptive Xenons, Dipping Int Mirror, Spare Wheel, Pureguard, and a few other items.
13-11-2011 09:36pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjfp

RE: Rear Air Vents

Yep - been this way since about May

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
13-11-2011 09:41pm
Ezandania

This is probably unique to the UK. The Dynamic 5-door model shown in Brunei late October had rear air vents, but did not have the RSE.

2012 Evoque Dynamic Si4 Auto, Fuji White/Agility Dynamic Plus, 20" Style 6's, Panoramic Roof, Keyless Entry, Power Tailgate, Surround Cameras, 825W Meridian Sound, Adaptive Dynamics, Adaptive Xenon HIDs
2003 Mini Cooper S
1999 Honda S2000
14-11-2011 09:02am
JiiPee

According to my order sheet i have them in mine! And I surely didn't tick the RSE!
Will know for sure next week when I will collect the car!

Enjoying enormously: Pure Td4 Automatic, Firenze Red, almond/espresso interior, panorama roof with rails, Pure tech pack, clearview pack & cold weather pack, parking radars front and back + camera.
14-11-2011 10:47pm
bell-auto-services

I have RSE and rear vents and to be honest they are not worth paying for seperatly i dont think. They are only two small vents in the rear of the centre console just above the hole for the touch screen remote used with RSE that have an open and close vent flap control thats it.

Pete

TV/DVD-On-The-Move modules available from £145+ £10 UK mainland shipping Excluding higlands and Islands.
(This post was last modified: 15-11-2011 12:16am by bell-auto-services.)
15-11-2011 12:14am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
3VOQU3

i just speccd them, on the aus version its $190 extra
15-11-2011 01:35am
Token

i don't have rear vents...but my children are actually very happy about it as they would rather have the storage compartments for games and sweets etc

Evoque Coupe 2.2 SD4 Dynamic LUX 190HP (in some kind of grey!)

[Image: event.png]
15-11-2011 10:17am
benzina

I ordered the rear vents but definately No RSE , and have NOT heard that we cannot have them.
I will rarely have anyone sitting in the back, but they seemed cheap at $190 AUD,and because the Evoque is a premium car,i think it should have them just the same.

2012 Dynamic SD4 Auto 5-Door / Indus / Black Roof / Vortex / AD / Style 7 Alloys / Panoramic Roof / Rear Vents / BSM / TPMS / Sat Nav
15-11-2011 11:58am
vision*R

Guys, it's a UK thing. Anyone else (Europe, Australia) can get rear vents separately without problems.

Prestige TD4 5d / Fuji White / Tech pack / Parallel park / Pano / Order 26/01/2011 / Build 13/12/11 / Arrival 04/01/2012
15-11-2011 12:03pm
mark_n

It's one of those completely bizarre restrictions isn't it, just like no Si4 on a Prestige. The parts catalogue clearly shows two ducts coming back from the centre console to the vent assembly behind it and there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason why it's not available.

There appear to be, incidentally, rear firing vents under each of the two front seat squabs which I think will be useful in alerting your rear passengers if they haven't changed their socks for a month, or worse, have inadvertently brought dog poo in on the soles of their shoes. LR think of everything, apart from how to build the car on time and deliver it through a dealer network who give a damn.

Mark

Evoque was great, now in an RRS SVR
16-11-2011 08:24am