Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Reading glasses or Lens replacement surgery?
Wackyjim

Reading glasses or Lens replacement surgery?

Been using reading glasses for presbyopia for a while now but getting totally Censored ed off at the amount of times I keep losing them or leaving them in the car ,jacket pocket or wherever and wondered if getting lens replacement surgery was an option? I know there are several types of lenses and surgery offered by the likes of Optical Express and Optimax but none seem to guarantee 100% that reading glasses can be binned once and for all,however on doing a bit of research it seems that light adjustable lenses can do that http://www.londoneyehospital.com/treatment...able-lens/ Wondered if anyone here has had this particular procedure done or for that matter any of the procedures offered by Optical Express etc and what their opinions were on it?

Currently have a FFRR 4.4 TDV8 which I am keeping...now waiting for Dynamic Evoque in Fuji white with a couple of extras!!!!....wife thinks its for her and so does my secretary LaughingLaughing
27-03-2016 02:42pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wheels

RE: Reading glasses or Lens replacement surgery?

Suppose thats what they call super sight, some arguing you get better than 20 20 vision
Havent got the balls to do it myself. Yet
27-03-2016 03:20pm
Steve D

RE: Reading glasses or Lens replacement surgery?

A bloke I know had lens replacement. I think it cost him roughly £5K per eye. He had one done a few weeks after the other. Reckons he has perfect sight now, his eyes will never get worse and he'll never get cataracts. When he had the second one done, he mentioned that he could feel the first one being done so they gave him an injection. Right into the eyeball! I couldn't, I just couldn't. Shocked

Santorini SD4A Dynamic Lux with shadow chromes, ebony leather and privacy glass. Very Happy
27-03-2016 05:46pm